Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

*PATTERN BREAKER*

Started by JohnLegend, November 05, 2012, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnLegend

Quote from: Tarantino on November 10, 2012, 09:39:42 AM
Hello everyone, i have been following this system, and have been getting very good results ( i was paul 2012) from another site ;) ...
I play H/L and R/B only...
Before ' thepilot' saga  ;D , my results were as follows...
H/L played 48 and won 46...
R/B played 48 and won 43...
But after reading how he plays i decided to copy it in a way...
After work i come home and play 4-6 games of  H/L and R/B only. And log off till the day after. In and out !!!
And i have played 29 games so far without loss !!!  Won them all ! :thumbsup:
And my progression has changed since i saw thepilot's progression.
I play 25...50...100... To win 25 units each time.
So up to now i have won 725 units... I know a loss will come soon, and when it does ill take the loss and start again on same progression.  The way i see it now, is that i am playing with ladbrokes money and i fully intend to play this way !
Thepilot post caused so much debate, i honestly believe it to have happened and i take my hat off to JL for a superb, simple system.
I have records of every game i have played and will keep updates on here for all to see. If you play with bigger progression, i have found that you play to the rules 100%...
PATIENCE IS THE KEY  ;) ;) ;)
I also play till 60 spins only, if i don't get a trigger i log off... Read in JL's post somewhere most of his losses came after 60 spins !

Tarantino you have a great attitude for this method. I am curious though as to why you don't play ODD--EVEN. 29 games without loss for this method is fantastic.

For me I normally play 10 games per day LIVE. And if I get a perfect day I am very happy. Overall I am looking for 10/1 longterm. And I will be very surprised if anyone can consistently win above that region 10/1---12/1 in the longterm.

Anyone who plays 1,000 games of Pattern breaker H.A.R should find themselves sonewhere around that mark.

As I have said before, the real POWERPOINT of the method isn't so much the pure strikerate, but the reliability of follow up bets. Double losses don't happen often. And I've never seen a treble.

Regarding Pilot he has had the most amazing success with this method if he is being totally honest. I have recorded a winning streak of over 100 in the early days when I only played HIGH---LOW.

But I think he said in July he won over 160 games. It is possible playing HIT AND RUN. And its been the crux of my argument with the people who say there is no difference to sitting there and playing long sessions. THERE IS.

When you sit there playing long sessions you are travelling towards a loss. When you play H.A.R you have to land DEAD ON TOP of that loss.

So a freak winning streak way beyond the normal grip of probability is indeed possible.

Call it LUCK, TIMING whatever you want. There is a chance you will ride the most fantastic winning streak at some point when you play H.A.R

So what I say to newbies with this method is, you could lose 3 games in your first 20 you play or as Tarantino has done win over 25 straight.
Its the LONGTERM breakdown you look for. And over 6,060 games have consistently given me around 10/1  :thumbsup:

topcat888

Quote from: Tarantino on November 10, 2012, 09:39:42 AM

I also play till 60 spins only, if i don't get a trigger i log off... Read in JL's post somewhere most of his losses came after 60 spins !

Tarantino, you are so right, I have noticed that as well.. If you think about it, the further you are away from the first set of three, the more likely 'any' pattern could appear...

Tarantino

What progression do you use after all them games JL... Cause if my strike rate averages out to 10/1, the way i play it won't work.
Win 10 games 25 x 10 = 250.... Lose 1 game = - 175 , giving me an average of 75 units every 10 games ( not bad i suppose)...
My way i don't do recovery as in upping progression.
Reason i don't play O/E  is just personal choice really. I did keep record of O/E but don't play, and i saw a double loss ... Put me off :-\
But reading through this article, keeping a record of O/E will help if i do have a loss. I could play a game to recover my loss quicker i suppose!
I have played roulette for 5 years, and to be honest i was losing faith in roulette. Until i saw this way of playing. I promised myself, i would play this way and no :no: SHORTCUTS :no: ... .

JL has learned me  2 magic words ............  :nod: PATIENCE + DISIPLINE.... :nod:

JohnLegend

Quote from: topcat888 on November 10, 2012, 10:08:22 AM
Tarantino, you are so right, I have noticed that as well.. If you think about it, the further you are away from the first set of three, the more likely 'any' pattern could appear...
There is something to this Charles, but keep in mind I have seen it all over the last 4 years. And you can lose a game in 27 spins aswell. But I have never seen random show me the 8 patterns in the minumum of 24 spins. This is what I call the dream bet of the method. It doesn't happen often. I have only 40 in 6,060 games. But when it does you should go for it by at least trebling stakes and covering the zero for insurance.  :thumbsup:

JohnLegend

Quote from: Tarantino on November 10, 2012, 10:25:21 AM
What progression do you use after all them games JL... Cause if my strike rate averages out to 10/1, the way i play it won't work.
Win 10 games 25 x 10 = 250.... Lose 1 game = - 175 , giving me an average of 75 units every 10 games ( not bad i suppose)...
My way i don't do recovery as in upping progression.
Reason i don't play O/E  is just personal choice really. I did keep record of O/E but don't play, and i saw a double loss ... Put me off :-\
But reading through this article, keeping a record of O/E will help if i do have a loss. I could play a game to recover my loss quicker i suppose!
I have played roulette for 5 years, and to be honest i was losing faith in roulette. Until i saw this way of playing. I promised myself, i would play this way and no :no: SHORTCUTS :no: ... .

JL has learned me  2 magic words ............  :nod: PATIENCE + DISIPLINE.... :nod:
Tarantino I play very conservatively compared to you and Pilot. Just 5 pound points. BUT, remember I play several methods. And I play for recovery too. So I don't put all my eggs in one basket so to speak. I am not saying you can't/won't surpass 10/1 with PATTERN BREAKER. The way you are playing its possible you could hit 14/1---16/1 longterm. Because 6 games a day isn't exposing yourself very much at all to randoms ebb and flow. So YES, you may lock a better strikerate than me Tarantino. But if you don't. You should still me happy that you beat this game LONGTERM in the first place. REMEMBER, we arent supposed to be doing this according to the experts.  :thumbsup:

And yes without PATIENCE and DISCIPLINE you cannot beat this game longterm. That is the reason 99% of people still believe this game can't be taken. Without the right tools you can't get the job done.

topcat888

Quote from: JohnLegend on November 10, 2012, 10:27:38 AM
There is something to this Charles, but keep in mind I have seen it all over the last 4 years. And you can lose a game in 27 spins aswell. But I have never seen random show me the 8 patterns in the minumum of 24 spins. This is what I call the dream bet of the method. It doesn't happen often. I have only 40 in 6,060 games. But when it does you should go for it by at least trebling stakes and covering the zero for insurance.  :thumbsup:
What were you saying about the 8 in 24...  don't you just love roulette..!  :o

(DB, table one - just now)

TwisterUK

Quote from: topcat888 on November 10, 2012, 12:40:41 PM

O
M
F
G
!
:o

JohnLegend

Quote from: topcat888 on November 10, 2012, 12:40:41 PM

that's very rare charles. I haven't caught one in 6,074 games. Dublinbet lol that's why Twister and me don't play there. Did you play that or track it Top Cat.?
I've been playing PATTERN BREAKER HEAVY on BV and its killing it out performing live play. Which stuns me. Latest stats.

PATTERN BREAKER ON BV

TOTAL GAMES PLAYED 56

TOTAL GAMES WON 54

TOTAL GAMES LOST 2

STRIKERATE 27/1

DOUBLE LOSSES ZERO

TREBLE LOSSES---NON EXISTENT.

topcat888

Yes, sorry about that John but they were 100% true numbers...  :( Luckily I just happened to be tracking it at that time...

Glad BV is still going strong, amazing strike rate..!

I've had a look at PP and you're correct its much faster on the live play...

JohnLegend

Quote from: topcat888 on November 10, 2012, 03:34:41 PM
Yeah sorry about that John but they were 100% true numbers...  :( Luckily I just happened to be tracking it at that time...

Glad BV is still going strong, amazing strike rate..!

I've had a look at PP and you're correct its much faster on the live play...
Topcat so we know it could happen, but as I always say youve got to land dead on it. If you started your game even then one spin earlier or one spin later you might have missed that. I've been saying the same thing about 8 ON 1. someone found 11 4 GAPS on BVNZ. Yet twister is 511/0 and I am now 475/0. But the detractors can't even find 200 straight wins when they Bot the method. If that isn't proof that H.A.R is a superior way to play this game I don't know what is.

On BV I've been playing all three even chances. then shutting it down. And the two losses came yesterday both on RED AND BLACK. Today I've played 15 games and won them all.  :thumbsup:

topcat888

I hope you don't think I'm a 'detractor' John because I'm not, far from it...  I just happened to stumble upon that very elusive string and wanted to show you, thought I might get a prize..! anyway, hopefully we'll never see it again...  :thumbsup:

JohnLegend

Quote from: topcat888 on November 10, 2012, 06:08:42 PM
I hope you don't think I'm a 'detractor' John because I'm not, far from it...  I just happened to stumble upon that very elusive string and wanted to show you, thought I might get a prize..! anyway, hopefully we'll never see it again...  :thumbsup:

Of course I don't Top Cat. I know 8 ON 1 can lose. Does that stop me playing it?? No way.

it's a mystery how long I might go before I land on top of a loss. 500---2,000---5,000 games. No one knows. that's what H.A.R is all about.

People told me they couldnt find 200 straight wins with the method. So how come both Twister and I are around 500? No one can answer that.

Yet they all want to tell me there's absolutely no difference between long sessions and H.A.R But my results tell me another story.
And that's all that matters at the end of the day.  :thumbsup:

Proofreaders2000

Ophis' Multi-System Tracker here (includes Pattern Breaker)

JohnLegend

PATTERN BREAKER ON BV UPDATE.

TOTAL GAMES PLAYED 75

TOTAL GAMES WON 73

TOTAL GAMES LOST 2

STRIKERATE APPROX 36/1

DOUBLE LOSSES ZERO

TREBLE LOSSES NON---EXISTENT

LONGEST WINNING STREAK 25 SHARED BY HIGH LOW AND ODD EVEN.

Well a great run continues on BV for PATTERN BREAKER. The strikerate stands at 36/1 at the moment which is

staggering. I haven't gone that high for PATTERN BREAKER LIVE in over two years. Also I have never had two even

chances form winning streaks over 20 at the same time. Obviously I realize this can't go on forever. But im enjoying the run

while it lasts. I know by the time I've played 500 games. It is very likely to have dropped down to the middle teens at best. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

shogun

Hi John,
Your BZ results are great. Is this BVNZ?
I am at 23 for 1 on Eurogrand  :cheer: