Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Anybody else got the history disabled

Started by Ralph, February 19, 2013, 04:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

In fum mode (BV) my history is disabled, I can not see the play done. Anybody else got the same?

TwoCatSam

Ralph

Are you talking about the screen that is colored and shows each individual bet or the one where it is white with loses in red and wins in green?  I don't know if they put up that last one in play money.  Do they?  If so, I've never found it.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ralph

Quote from: TwoCatSam on February 19, 2013, 03:23:02 PM
Ralph

Are you talking about the screen that is colored and shows each individual bet or the one where it is white with loses in red and wins in green?  I don't know if they put up that last one in play money.  Do they?  If so, I've never found it.

Sam

It is the history for all games in the last ten days, that one you get on the table I have, but it is lost as soon you have to restart.
It stop date up a few days ago.

TwoCatSam

Sir

You are showing too much proof that they can be beaten!  Simple as that!

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Smoczoor

hmm... strange - i don't have todays history...

TwoCatSam

Didn't want to start a new thread, just ask a question.  Maybe Ralph will drop by.

It is Sunday morning.  I know BV does "server maintenance" soon--within 24 hours.  I seem to be getting cut off constantly, real and play money.  Can't stay on an hour.  Anyone else having this problem?

The question:  Has anyone noticed BV being better after server maintenance?  I mean, do you get cut off less right after they shut down and re-open?

Sam

Nickmsi

Yes, Sam, I am having same problem.

Also, for last 3-4 days I have not been able to test our bots using their Demo Mode, either NZ or SZ.

I had to switch to Fun Mode for testing.

This morning, the Demo Mode is now working.

Hopefully, they will get the other problems resolved as well.

Nick

Ralph

I have never had problem with real mode history, just in fun. It may be so they have limit space for it, and the boters use the game with many spins.