Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The Global Effect, what is it?

Started by Gizmotron, February 24, 2013, 11:01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmotron

Spike has no use for perfect patterns. From where I'm standing that's not so smart. Perhaps I should check for the context of his remark. Thanks for also including the link.

It's  always been my advice that educated guessing produces an effectiveness layer. There is no way to refute that, Not even Spike's wisdom. You see he also says that you have to guess more right than wrong. Well that's a wL list if I ever saw one.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

greenguy

Quote from: Gizmotron on June 16, 2014, 04:25:39 AM
Thanks for also including the link.

Hmmm, I just read that thread. As useless as tits on a bull.

Mike

Quote from: XXVV on June 16, 2014, 02:27:55 AM
What is so interesting here, amidst this context is the really interesting question raised by Mike being ' how many elegant patterns are possible?' et al.

Thanks XXVV. Glad someone noticed the significance of that question. Strange that Gizmo didn't, even though "elegant patterns" are his baby. Instead, it seems he prefers to generate more heat than light.

The reason it's important is because if there are more "elegant" patterns than inelegant ones, then Gizmo's idea might even work, because you will lose less during the "false starts" (meaning those occasions when you bet on a pattern to continue, but it doesn't) than you win when those bets do in fact become elegant patterns. But any repeating pattern is more likely to be short than long, so it's not simple to work out whether you make more than you lose. An analytical solution would be too difficult, but a computer simulation would give you the answer, as long as you know what counts as the start of a potentially elegant pattern.

Gizmotron

Quote from: greenguy on June 16, 2014, 08:19:05 AM

Hmmm, I just read that thread. As useless as tits on a bull.

See what I mean. That thread was my first attempt to share the existence of perfect, long lasting patterns. Funny how people that can't see them have expert opinions on how the don't or can't  exist. The topic that started this more recent discussion is about taking advantage of rare occurrences. How is it possible that you have never seen a perfect recurring  pattern?

Gizmotron

Mike. Where is your work? Where is your research? You want answers? You have been given an invaluable bit of information. Capitalizing on a perfect recurring pattern was not on your radar screen. You figure out the stats. Get somebody that has a desire to create useless data so that you will be prepared to exploit these occurrences. As it stands right now, it looks like you will let opportunity slip by you.

I find it the most interesting point of interest on these forums. Most people don't have a clue how to get past the first bet while attempting to use any form of a trend as a bet selection method, in other words, guessing. They claim I won't share and therefore it's all baloney. The biggest complainers tend to be the most demanding and needy among us all. They just want a simple mindless form of rules that will give them a trip free ATM kind of life. Never mind developing skills as a craftsman.

BEAT-THE-WHEEL

XXVV,
HERE your 21 numbers.

Here are 21 numbers taken from a recent live game and following is matrix that can be applied as tool for analysis.

BET STRATEGY=matrix3
BET 1st &2nd  ,
or bet the un hit, if 1st   same to 2nd  .

28H,25H,6L .....BET L&M=HIT!
16M,27H,19M  .....BET M&H=HIT!
17M,11L,31H  .....BET &=LOSE
10L,27H,25H .....BET L&H=HIT!
28H,14M,29H   .....BET H&M=HIT!
27H,36H,23M   .....BET M&L=HIT!
22M,0 

Gizmotron

Keep your Matrix formed charts and topics off this thread and out of my blog. I'm a craftsman of visual dexterity . My form of charting allows me to see many forms of characteristics of trends in just a few seconds. Matrix charts are almost completely worthless to me. They require close scrutiny to reason them out. There is no way to expose the global effect with them in under two seconds. After using them my head feels like I have been doing taxes all day. So please start your own discussion on the Roulette board or in the General Discussion area. Thank You.

[smiley]aes/sick.png[/smiley]
Quote from: BEAT-THE-WHEEL on June 16, 2014, 02:16:50 PM
XXVV,
HERE your 21 numbers.

Here are 21 numbers taken from a recent live game and following is matrix that can be applied as tool for analysis.

BET STRATEGY=matrix3
BET 1st &2nd  ,
or bet the un hit, if 1st   same to 2nd  .

28H,25H,6L .....BET L&M=HIT!
16M,27H,19M  .....BET M&H=HIT!
17M,11L,31H  .....BET &=LOSE
10L,27H,25H .....BET L&H=HIT!
28H,14M,29H   .....BET H&M=HIT!
27H,36H,23M   .....BET M&L=HIT!
22M,0

warrior

Bet selection is what exactly to elegant paterns?

Gizmotron

Quote from: warrior on June 16, 2014, 03:21:26 PM
Bet selection is what exactly to elegant paterns?

Bet the pattern.

warrior

Quote from: Gizmotron on June 16, 2014, 03:37:19 PM
Bet the pattern.
Ok here how would you bet this?

Hhn nhh hhn nhh nnh hhn hnn hnh hnh nhh hhn hhn nhn nhn hhn hhh hnn nnn  hnh hhh hnn hnn

Gizmotron

Quote from: Garnabby on June 16, 2014, 03:30:47 PM
N=2 is one way, but only when you're guesses don't directly involve the outcomes (of P-B, R-B, etc.)

There is one interesting exception which I know of, but otherwise, Spike was quite right.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.  Some see a bag of gold nuggets, while others see absolutely nothing.  I thought Spike seeing nothing was so revealing. Spike tried to convince everyone that I was just trying to learn his secrets. I'm not too interested in blind techniques of imaginative deficient players.

Gizmotron

Quote from: warrior on June 16, 2014, 03:44:04 PM
Ok here how would you bet this?
Hhn nhh hhn nhh nnh hhn hnn hnh hnh nhh hhn hhn nhn nhn hhn hhh hnn nnn  hnh hhh hnn hnn

if "h" was a single dozen then I would play the stretch as a dominance. If it was an EC, then "h" has a slight advantage. Again, played as a dominance . It would be much easier to see patterns if it were in my charting form.

warrior

H is a 20 # bet and n is 16# bet .and is normal for the 20 to have more hit but the payout will always be the problem the accuracy of prediction is not there.

NathanDetroit

Quote from: Gizmotron on Today at 03:45:23 pmEveryone is entitled to their own opinion.

Carnabby,,

As  long as those opinions meet the political correctness  of this forum.

ND