Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

66% probability to win or break even ... true or false ?

Started by Sputnik, March 30, 2013, 05:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sputnik

-
As you know we can clustering the distribution to any kinds of states/patterns.
For example the principal of 1/3 give us 8 possibility's or states/patterns.
-
Now assume i can clustering the distribution into three states and there exist no other possibility's then does three states/patterns, then i have 1 in 3, just like the probability playing dozen's ...
-
And as you might understand i talk about even money bets.
Now to my question ...
-
If i have dozen one hitting once and i play dozen two and three, then i have 66% Chance to hit ...
Now then is also should apply to even money bets if i have the true probability of 1 in 3 and i face the same situation.
-
Let me illustrate this with some simple examples.
Assume i face this situation/sequence ...
-
RBBB this is one state, next i would bet that two series chop after each other or that i would get two singles in a row, that is the other two states.
I have the same situation.
RBBBRR or RBBBRBR
-
This three states follow the exact same distribution as dozen, no difference at all.
You can see with each sample of 300 how one state can sleep for 5 10 15 20 events in a row, just like dozen.
-
The issue do and the reason why i make this topic is the following.
When you play dozen you win placing one bet if you play against dozen one and if dozen two or three show.
-
But with even money bets you also place two chips but as two bets where you win or break even, covering the same probability area of 66% ...
That means you don't capitalize in the same way.
-
Then is the probability still the same for the secound bet as the first bet until they cancel out if does two other states will show or not, as in 66% ...
-
Cherrs

Sputnik

-
I have never seen such powerful methodology based upon hitting domination and trending at any gambling forum, my opinion.
-
Cheers

Albalaha

You may see illusionary advantages but the fact is  your chip placed upon any EC bet in roulette is always covering 18 numbers.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

marivo

Quote from: Sputnik on March 30, 2013, 06:19:39 PM
-
I have never seen such powerful methodology based upon hitting domination and trending at any gambling forum, my opinion.
-
Cheers
Can you explain some more? Thx!