Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Ultimate bet selection: one (1) number only

Started by VLS, November 27, 2012, 03:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KingsRoulette

While reading this topic, I also saw the albalaha's open challenge and the performance of number 3 is really bad in zumma. I do have zumma book in excel format.

If we select any one number by any parameter, it may lead to similar fate as #3 had.

There is no universal principle, that can help in opting a number that WILL NOT BEHAVE RUDELY LATER.
Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

Ralph

I play often just one number. it is 2/3 to get a hit in 37 spins. I play one number, add on on a hit and run sometimes several hundrad spins a session.
They use to work.  To be back 400 is not any serious problem, a hitting cluster can take it back fast. I have got a sleeper of over 400 spins and still ended plus. Can not remember a have made any bigger loss using just one number.

As in all play you can get very bad luck, and lose large, this goes for any way of play.

TwoCatSam

Same ol' thing............

Track all numbers.  When one has slept 74 spins, note it.  When hit finally hits, bet it for ten spins.  Do that with as many numbers as qualify.  Use a progression that suits your fancy.

You may be surprised how many "wakers" hit the second time within ten spins.  Sometimes back-to-back.

It's just beastly slow and simply must be played as a companion system to something else.  Someone ever wrote me a tracker for it.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ralph

Sam!

It can be coded as script . I have to understand the rules.  Look for and catch all sleepers at at least 74 spins and then bet.
It may sometimes take time to find any number at all, and what are we playing until finding a number tp bet?

TwoCatSam

The rules are this:  When ANY number has slept for 74 or more spins, it becomes a candidate for betting.  When it hits, bet it for the next ten spins then let it go.  You could have several qualifiers under this rule.  Bet each qualifier with it's own progression.  When one wins, that ends that progression.  When one loses, pause the progression and wait for another qualifier.  The take up the progression right where you left off.  Never start a new progression if you have a paused one.

Now, logic says you must wait at least 75 spins---74 to sleep and the first hit.  What do you do while waiting?  Play another system or program the thing into a bot and just let it run.  I favor playing other systems.

I cannot give an iron-clad guarantee this will work throughout eternity, but I have used it a lot in the past and I never once lost.  My progressions would climb, but they always closed with a winner within the ten spins.  It just happens.

As I said, I have a tracker somewhere.  Someone made it just for this system.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Ralph

Sam!

I coded it, but it is not exactly how you explained here. I have run it three times, as it can take very long time.  Bv do not let you play without betting, so I bet the smallest on red until a number would come out.  If all numbers shows within 72 spins the tracking will continue until a 72 spins sleeper is in the history. Not only that, it must hit once.  I had between 98 and 279 spins before the script shifted from flat on red and then I use a slow progression as I do in M7. Add a chip on every hit. I set the win target to 100 units and got it all three times.  I am not sure if 100 is the right win target, but it should be.

As the runs takes time I will not yet know for sure if the script not can behave unexpected. 

What I do is to place all numbers in a stack, then check the 72 last if it is so many or all to see if a 72 sleeper is found. If  not found play a red EC.
If   found I compare the last number to make sure it is not only sleeping it is hitting now. I did first a misstake to compare after adding to the stack, which result in a number will never qualifying, as it has become a recent number. If the compare match I put the number to be bet. The progression  will then automatic add one if hit again.

TwoCatSam

Here is the way I would play it if I could write the tracker:

First Second Third ........and so on.
18     18
21     21       21
8        8        8
7        7        7
27      27     27

The 3 appears as the oldest number in the first column.  It may or may not appear in columns two and three and so on.  Each column is as if another person sat down at that exact time and began tracking.

Assume the 3 slept for 74 spins.  Assume it hit on the 76th spin.  It would become the bet and also go into the second, third and so on.  Sooner or later you would be tracking 37 columns waiting for a column to have sleepers that have slept 74 times.

You can see why I only played it with one column!

While playing the G.U.T. I saw many numbers sleep for over 74 spins.  It's not that uncommon.

Sam