Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Test of R-Pro's Perfect Balance System by Agesta

Started by Agesta1, November 27, 2013, 07:02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agesta1

H!
No i am not using Rolling 8.
First i track 8 numbers and lock for  any bet oppertunitys on singelnumbers and streets,when i spin the Wheel and lock for new oppertunitys now on 9 numbers and so on until i win or i reach my stoploss.

Hope it help!

agesta

TwoCatSam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

esoito

Allow me to play 'devil's advocate' for a moment.

If this system could offer long-term profits then surely R-Pro would be playing it and not bothering with internet marketing.

But he's not!

If he's abandoned playing roulette so as to work full time in internet marketing then isn't that a lesson to be learned?

Agesta1

Quote from: esoito on December 16, 2013, 10:47:03 PM
Allow me to play 'devil's advocate' for a moment.

If this system could offer long-term profits then surely R-Pro would be playing it and not bothering with internet marketing.

But he's not!

Apparently he's abandoned playing roulette so as to work full time in internet marketing.

A lesson there to be learned, surely...?
Hi!
I don`t Think this system is the HG but my goal is to have maybe 4 or 5 system like this in my bag, system that you can play flatbet and play with real Money and still win a few units then there are good Days.
I Think the good with this system is that it combines the singel hot numbers and the street bets which in some way is simular to mrj approach to streets.
That is what brought my attention to this system.

Agesta

esoito

You and I have a similar idea -- to  have several systems that we would flat bet only.

A sort of 'mixed economy' so if one system was down then maybe the others would help maintain any profits.

Diversification is good enough for financial planners and farmers so it should be good enough for us too!  ;)

Turner

Quote from: esoito on December 17, 2013, 07:12:24 AM
You and I have a similar idea -- to  have several systems that we would flat bet only.

A sort of 'mixed economy' so if one system was down then maybe the others would help maintain any profits.

Diversification is good enough for financial planners and farmers so it should be good enough for us too!  ;)
Agreed...because if you have understood the ideas behind your system....you will understand that the marque isn't correct for that particular idea....but perfect for another
Lol.....I've even been known to play 13 after 31 when I really can't see anything there.
There is no system that just works for every recent history.