Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

A Parlay Progression

Started by pb65, February 24, 2014, 06:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pb65

Not sure if this has been posted before and also if my math is correct, so be gentle and tell me if I have got this completely wrong.  This is a parlay and repeat progression with the aim of winning 2 units if we can win 2 decisions in a row, it also requires the wins to be in the right order.  There is more than one way it can be defeated obviously, like all progressions and systems.

Anyway here it is, I posted it as an image for simplicity:

Example of play:

Level 1: bet 1 unit and if bet wins 'repeat' the bet of 1 unit for a total of 2 units if both win; if second (repeat) bet loses you are even and begin all over again; if first 1 unit bet loses then go to Level 2:

Level 2: bet 1 unit, if bet wins 'parlay' next bet for a bet of 2 units, if bet wins go back to Level 1 and start again, you have won 2 units. 3 units -1 unit (from Level 1); if you lose either bet you are down -2 units, proceed to Level 3:

Level 3: bet 2 units, if bet wins 'repeat' bet of 2 units,  if bet wins go back to Level 1 and start again,you have won 2 units. 4 units -2 units (from first 2 levels); if second (repeat) bet loses you begin Level 3 again; if first Level 3 bet loses you have lost -4 units, proceed to Level 4:

Level 4: Continue the progression.

Worst case scenario if you lose all levels on first bet is -46 units.

VLS

Thanks for posting PB.

True: we can't say "winning parlays" so easily, but yes, parlays can be considered superior to double-ups and "disguised double-ups" martingalish schemes.

:thumbsup:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Tomla

always love positive progressions