Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Greg Fletcher "Baccarat Attack Strategy" seems working well

Started by bmare, September 23, 2014, 09:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomla

well me and a buddy have been testing with our own bet selections and it really holds up well!!!  and the whole idea gave me an idea on altering his betting formula a bit

cbtstylez

What method of bet placement are u using tomla? Can u post some attached sample shoes?

Natural 9

"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney

raginbull81

hello all, I have just joined the forum after downloading a copy of the baccat attack strategy. Can anyone tell me if they have continued long term success using the system exactly as it is written without hanging the bet placement method or the bet progression? I have read the pdf all the way through and just tried a play for free game to see if I get it but I am a little confused so will read the manual again. Any replies are greatly appreciated

tdx

haven't read the PDF but it seems the progression can get to 60 units.

If you are  playing live bac at $ 100 a unit, then that's a $ 6,000 bet.

Anyone on the forum want to bet $ 6,000 on a coin flip ?   

Sputnik

Quote from: tdx on May 09, 2015, 12:26:53 AM
haven't read the PDF but it seems the progression can get to 60 units.

If you are  playing live bac at $ 100 a unit, then that's a $ 6,000 bet.

Anyone on the forum want to bet $ 6,000 on a coin flip ?

True, who has 2K or more, do they gamble with there Money? or do they look for other investments?

Cheers

Tomla

it tests ok on a few shoes----would i play it I don't know --you will lose a bunch of units once in awhile

soxfan

Quote from: Tomla on May 09, 2015, 11:57:21 PM
you will lose a bunch of units once in awhile

Ain't that true of all styles of play, hey hey.

raginbull81

thanks for the replies. I guess I'll give it a go with the lowest stakes and just see how I get on with it. I understand I'll lose a bank every now and then but if the profits outweigh the losses then it's worth a go. I'll let you know how it turns out

super6

I practice this method of play in March 2012 with 1,000 play money in DublinBet, and by May the bank roll built up to 44,000 at the highest point. The method does have merits, but you gotta have the guts to place the progressive bets when you lose the bets. Of course sometimes you will lose a bundle when the 6 or 7 progression got busted.

Tomla

i did a couple of shoes today --damn thing works a lot

tdx

Hey Tomla   -----  what progression did you use ?

Tomla

attack 50-----25,40,50,65,75, 105
retrenchment  50 75 125 200 325 500 750

WorldBaccaratKing