Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Code experiments and function development for proof of concepts

Started by Gizmotron, December 13, 2012, 11:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmotron

Quote from: Azim on September 26, 2016, 04:10:00 AM
Do you mind explaining what 0,3,6 and P columns are?

Those are from two pet groups of mine that I created during my magical thinking period. I had them memorized so, what the heck, why not use them. They are based on the fallacy that sectors on the wheel hold a value over non sectors on the wheel. That's true at times and at other times it's not true. Funny how that works. If you get married to a pet group of 36, 37, or 38 numbers you can believe what you want about them but it will not make their value more significant than plain old randomness. The characteristics of randomness are all spelled out in my online school that is available for the price of a good book on gambling. There you will get all the answers as well as access to my Ai project when it is completed. My software automatically tracks these two groups as well as the table layout groups that everyone is familiar with.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Gizmotron

Quote from: Lupo on September 26, 2016, 10:25:05 AM
I see that you (via Ai) started chasing singles on dozens @ first bet, but then immediately switched to columns even though you were winning and the trend is present. Why is that?

How do you determine which trend has higher priority?

I really don't. But the answer to your question will be answered at the school. I'm going to break from publishing everything here for the first time. And up till now everything is here, somewhere. The answer to your question is something that the Ai project is teaching me. It's so simple that it must be guarded for the few. So while I push forward on this, I will share the progress but not the solutions or the actual way that it decides things. I just need this to happen slowly. I don't want it blabbed to the world. I hope you understand.

Azim

With right tools and good money management, any gambling activity can produce a steady income.

Gizmotron

It's out at the school. This version is just the beginning.

This is the first version of the Artificial Intelligence Charting Program vs 1.0

The Parlay functions have all been removed. If you want to do a parlay of some kind you can do that by adjusting the amounts for each bet selection before making that selection.

If you select Ai On then you will have bet selections made for you for each spin. The amounts will change too. You will still have control over selecting single dozens (12) or double dozens (24) before the next spin. It works this way so that you can learn the value of reading the wL list at the top of the chart.

You have more control over everything if you select Ai Off. That's when you will know if you have this figured out.

Gizmotron

Here is a screen shot of the Ai Charting Program: