Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Collision, When Worlds Collide

Started by Gizmotron, December 18, 2012, 12:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AMK

Your pattern description helps a lot Bally.

Didn't even see the splits! Right there in front of me!

Many thanks

Gizmotron,

How long are your sessions?

What would your win loss hits look like?

WWWLLWLLLWWWWWLWLW perhaps?

Bally6354

I was just playing around with your software Gizmo loading some numbers from some of my files. The even chances added to the dozens and columns can give some nice wins for a low outlay. I had a situation where the 1A RED +EVEN were missing. That just leaves 15, 17, 29, 33, 35. A nice win streak ensued. What I particularly like about this is the opportunity to use some kind of positive progression. You can afford to go up a level after every winning bet and still retain a lot of the profit.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Gizmotron

My sessions are typical 150 to 300 spins. But in the past few years I consider a session beyond 200 spins a a difficult session.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Gizmotron

The collissions of two dozens with two columns is 16 numbers. This is great for playing a side bet on two extra hot numbers. Some times the 0/00 are the hot numbers. For those that track if the zeros are sleeping this can be very good. This is vastly becoming my new method. I'm also using strong streaks of dozen or columns collided with strong streaks in any of the even chance bets.

Gizmotron

The absence of a trend characteristic is information too. When you add that information to the list of continuing characteristics then you can reduce the possibilities to when things change only. The only time bet selection fails is because change occurs. Now that I think about this, the occurrence of change is almost directly linked to the effectiveness track. I think I can use this. I've never considered the possibility for tracking the global effect in the effectiveness track. But I should. It occurs to me to track it in the change track. There must be a wicked way to take notice of the changes in the characteristics. This is great. I've discovered a simple way to include all states of randomness. Bingo!

Bally6354

Quote from: Gizmotron on January 04, 2013, 08:57:34 PM
The only time bet selection fails is because change occurs.

I will throw a spanner in the works and say that's correct as long as you are not involving some kind of trigger as well.

I know a lot of guys have moved away from triggers but it's not impossible that they may be a few decent ones lurking about under the surface. Don't discount anything. You never know what might turn up!
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Gizmotron

Ok, let's say that I'm using triggers. The problem is each trigger is attached to its own barrel. There happens to be at least 100 barrels with triggers. Now only a few are aiming at the target at each shooting. In the end you only get to pick one at a time. Even though several not selected will change, the one you selected might experience a change or it might not.  So in my opinion it's not trigger based but sync based. So people will need to wrap their heads around synchronization.

Bally6354

Quote from: Gizmotron on January 04, 2013, 09:45:34 PM
  So in my opinion it's not trigger based but sync based. So people will need to wrap their heads around synchronization.

That's a good way of putting it. Things are in sync or not for sure!

NathanDetroit

Gizmo,

What made a  number of  ex- GG  experts to  withdraw from posting ?  Hm?

N.D.

Gizmotron

Quote from: NathanDetroit on January 04, 2013, 10:26:02 PM
Gizmo,

What made a  number of  ex- GG  experts to  withdraw from posting ?  Hm?

N.D.

Good question. Why don't you give us a sense of why you think it is, since you saw it first, a kind of 2cents.

NathanDetroit

Can`t find an answer either that`s why the question . My only guess is  that many of them have become such proficient roulette players among other reasons that  they are staying away from all forum activities.

N.D..

Gizmotron

Bally6354

Quote from: NathanDetroit on January 04, 2013, 11:29:05 PM
My only guess is  that many of them have become such proficient roulette players among other reasoms that  they are staying away from all forum activities.

N.D..

You only need to win 1 unit a day and you can take weekends off.

Maybe they felt like someone had hit them over the head with a brick and vowed never to return to the forums again.  :))

It ain't rocket science we are dealing with!