Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

asymbac

Started by Jimske, December 10, 2015, 08:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimske

Quote from: AsymBacGuy on Today at 10:33:30 am
QuoteJimskie you don't deserve any answer when you insult people you don't know, expecially considering your age.
as.
Really?  That's a pretty lame excuse.  I'll ask it once more.  You have been saying for months (years?) now that you have the secret sauce.  And not just on this forum but others as well.  So I never asked you to reveal your stuff.  All I asked from day one (before any insults) what is the average number of bets per 100 decisions and what was the strike rate percentage.  You said you have tested over a million shoes so you MUST have those simple stats but you never respond to that question which I deem is a fair question.

Quoteexpecially considering your age.
:)  My wife says I'm old and grumpy.  But she's a lot younger - I tell her to wait until she gets my age!  heheheh

AsymBacGuy

I don't have the recipe for the secret sauce, neither gr8player does.

There's no a secret sauce as baccarat is a mathematically unbeatable game.

My strategy as I already told you is not different to yours only I prefer to bet very few hands or at least I seriously bet very few hands. Call it a very selected trend following strategy, call it whatever you want.
You'll win 30,50 or even 60 units in a single short session, I can't do that as I don't want to lose counterpart sessions getting me 30,50 or 60 units deficit.

My methods are so diluted that the betting frequency will be hugely spread into several shoes. Fluctuations of my betting spots appearance are so great that giving you an average betting ratio per shoe is just ridicolous. An average number could be 3-4 main bets per every 10 shoes.

It'll be my duty to promptly communicate to you my "new" WR as I added to my plan some more frequent patterns, otherwise Lung will kill me right on the table spot.

So we're playing the same game with the same strategy, only I select more my spots.
No secrets, just the assessment of very long WL testings and infinite hours dedicated to this f. game.

Take care and say a genuine hello to your beautiful wife.

as. 

Baccarat is 99% skill and 1% luck

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE
(Friday Night Lights TV series)

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently (Albalaha)

Jimske

Quote from: AsymBacGuy on December 11, 2015, 12:58:21 AM
I don't have the recipe for the secret sauce, neither gr8player does.

There's no a secret sauce as baccarat is a mathematically unbeatable game.

My strategy as I already told you is not different to yours only I prefer to bet very few hands or at least I seriously bet very few hands. Call it a very selected trend following strategy, call it whatever you want.
You'll win 30,50 or even 60 units in a single short session, I can't do that as I don't want to lose counterpart sessions getting me 30,50 or 60 units deficit.

My methods are so diluted that the betting frequency will be hugely spread into several shoes. Fluctuations of my betting spots appearance are so great that giving you an average betting ratio per shoe is just ridicolous. An average number could be 3-4 main bets per every 10 shoes.

It'll be my duty to promptly communicate to you my "new" WR as I added to my plan some more frequent patterns, otherwise Lung will kill me right on the table spot.

So we're playing the same game with the same strategy, only I select more my spots.
No secrets, just the assessment of very long WL testings and infinite hours dedicated to this f. game.

Take care and say a genuine hello to your beautiful wife.

as.
Don't try to get on my good side with the beautiful wife stuff because I got no good side!  I'm still that "small petty man" that GR8 loves so much. :'(

IMO you're blowing smoke above.  You've said for months that you studied a gazillion shoes or whatever and decided on a certain pattern or iteration or whatever to bet on and that it was an infrequent event thus you had to wait sometimes several shoes before an event showed up.  So that implies you have a specific selection does it not?  You yourself stated that this bet would require a large base to make it worthwhile.  It's not ridiculous to state event opportunities per x number of decisions.  In fact, it is something that MUST be known in order to devise a proper staking plan!

So if you have a specific selection and have gleaned  millions of shoes you got to have some idea of the WR and the frequency.  What am I not understanding?

I've never said you must tell anyone or even doubted it exists (though I got my doubts).  What's the problem in revealing the statistics of your preferred placements?  So if you don't know or don't want to say just be honest and say so.

It's just my opinion but the WR got to be awfully high to make such a bet practical.  But . . . as we discussed privately a long time ago such a bet could be introduced into other bet placements that could more or less guarantee a healthy profit.

You know, John, for you and everyone else that's reading this the idea that you look for certain trends and bet them like I do, like Gr8 does, and now like you do apparently, gives absolutely no advantage and makes frequency of bets or numbers of trends you follow totally irrelevant.  So betting 15 times a shoe like Gr8 for 2 trends or betting like I do 30 times a shoe for 4 trends makes no difference.

Read Sqzbox thread about the 3 steps to winning.

You can have the last word.  I'll delete this thread after I give people time to read it.

mahatma

Quote from: Jimske on December 13, 2015, 05:42:12 PM
You know, John, for you and everyone else that's reading this the idea that you look for certain trends and bet them like I do, like Gr8 does, and now like you do apparently, gives absolutely no advantage and makes frequency of bets or numbers of trends you follow totally irrelevant. 
in fairness to ASBacguy and from my understanding, his approach is totally unique and different from the usual cr@p which you read and what gets posted on gambling sites for the last decade.  Does it work, does it have merit, I've no idea, does it seem feasible, yeah I would say so. 
Dulay is a stooge for BTC

mahatma

nOW i'M BEING watched, not exactly the festive spirit of things!!!!!!

Dulay is a stooge for BTC

AsymBacGuy

Baccarat is 99% skill and 1% luck

CLEAR EYES, FULL HEARTS. CAN'T LOSE
(Friday Night Lights TV series)

I NEVER LOSE.
I EITHER WIN OR LEARN
(Nelson Mandela)

Winners don't do different things, they do things differently (Albalaha)