Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

For Serious Cats

Started by soxfan, June 12, 2016, 12:42:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

soxfan

I know that this section don't get much action but I provide a link for a winning don't pass style, hey hey.
http://www.dicesetter.com/mp/dmad127dodge.htm
http://www.dicesetter.com/mp/dmad127dodgeb.htm

wannawin

say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

from100

soxfan

If cats wanna talk dice we can talk dice, hey hey.

Tomla

I always knew that soxfan was a darkside player---wrongway betting is winning betting

Bacman

Sox ,do you play the dark side or  just visit the baccarat tables

Bacman

soxfan

Quote from: Bacman on June 13, 2016, 03:04:07 PM
Sox ,do you play the dark side or  just visit the baccarat tables

Bacman

Before I started to play the baccarats for my daily bread I made a living grinding the don'ts at the dice table, hey hey.

Trbfla

Thanks for the link soxfan

Yea lets talk dice for a bit...I play dark side only,  lay odds on ten till 3 winners then pull back

soxfan

One of the very best grindings style is to use the star system on the don'ts, hey hey.

Trbfla

When it comes to dice, I grind it....going to check out the star system..thanks for the tip.
It says something when you play the donts and you see so many players come and go from the table

Bacman

Hey Sox how many times would you allow yourself to loose to a shooter, I say no more than 2x .......star you increase on a loss correct?

Bac

soxfan

I would never allow a cat to clip me more than twice while bettin the don'ts. I'd lay off some cats all together and I'd change table if things would start to heat up. The dice table are cool-cold-choppy about 70 percents of the time so odds are good that you will buck up against the greener pasture if ya switch table, hey hey.

Eight Iron

The author's math is flat out wrong.
If a shooter makes his point, his probability of winning his next PL bet pass is always 49.3%.
It does not diminish as he continues to win or lose.
If he makes ten passes in a row, his chance of winning the next PL bet is still 49.3%.

Starting from zero wins, his chance of making three consecutive passes is 11.9%, but his probability
of winning any Pass Line bet is always 49.3%

This is the same mistake Baccarat players make when they bet against a tenth consecutive Banker,
where that probability is always 50.7%.

I took his advice and did a WinCraps simulation.

I used 16,600 real dice rolls.
Not RNG rolls.
Starting with a 10K Bankroll.
Same progression as the author.

Results:

Mad Professor Method:

High $12,285
Low; $8,450
End:  $11,050
Total $ Wagered:  $96,110

Flat Bet  Don't Pass only for $10 with Zero Odds:

High: $11,210
Low: $9,810
End:$11,140
Total $ Wagered: $48,950

Same Flat Bet $10 Strategy with single odds

High 12,356
Low $9,695
End $12,339

Total $ Wagered:  $99,614

Flat betting is better.

Flat beting with odds is best.

Progressions only increase your risk of ruin and add nothing at all to the overall win.

Bayes

Quote from: Eight Iron on June 15, 2016, 01:26:53 PM
This is the same mistake Baccarat players make when they bet against a tenth consecutive Banker,
where that probability is always 50.7%.

Yep. Good post.  :thumbsup:

Although strictly speaking Baccarat isn't a game of independent trials, whereas Craps is.

Trbfla

So I went to tables tonight for a quick hit it quit it....been reading up on dice setting. This whole time I have thought it was Mumbo jumbo akin to voodoo. Love hearing them say shooting from the donts....set a hardway set threw hard 10. Next roll using all seven set threw 7 out. Hmmmmm maybe just maybe.....dice back to me same thing rolled easy right then 7 out....this happened 5 times to me.....perhaps there is something to this....