Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Albalaha and the thread :Positive Gambling Module Sale-queries

Started by Azim, August 30, 2016, 03:38:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azim

Quote from: Albalaha on September 06, 2016, 02:33:56 AM
The forum is full of trolls and frustrated souls who have nothing to talk of but crying around.

This is called being frustrated.

Albalaha, you have the nerve to call me  part of "frustrated souls who have nothing to talk of but crying around." in my thread.

Look at the attachment.

Who is frustrated. Does it look like I am?
With right tools and good money management, any gambling activity can produce a steady income.

Azim

I am pretty sure this will get deleted on the original thread i posted.

so can someone answer me this?

Please correct me if I am wrong.

As most have now seen Aldalaha, requesting from me to give him a bot to try via email and rest.

Is this question to Albalaha, considered a troll? This is when it all started.

Quote from: Azim on August 28, 2016, 12:41:28 pm
I am going to ask you the same question you have always asked..

Can we get a tracker to try it and verify what you saying is right?

How is the above question trolling...  Can some one please explain to me?
With right tools and good money management, any gambling activity can produce a steady income.

Tomla

Its more than 100% clear that Albahala is an unscrupulous  scammer. Not even sure why people are wasting time on his balony

Gizmotron

"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

TheLaw

Quote from: Gizmotron on September 07, 2016, 04:05:29 PM
People like Baloney festivals.

Well......mark the date and time........Gizmotron and I finally agree!!!

Gizmotron

QuotePeople like Baloney festivals.

Quote from: TheLaw on September 07, 2016, 05:45:06 PM
Well......mark the date and time........Gizmotron and I finally agree!!!

I got so tired of these whizzbang explosions on the forum, that went on for weeks or even months, that I decided to do a fake one that I would admit to in 48 hours. I did it too. It tarnished my reputation here among many. I didn't care. A real admittedly deliberate baloney festival needed to become a teachable moment. You should have seen the long faces so to speak. I created a software sim that looked for the most unlikely pattern that could only be the way to kill it. The sim did large number, long term testing. At first it looked fantastic. But after a monster multi-million spin test it showed that the killer sequence occurred at the expected house advantage rate. But for those two days I acted like it really worked. I busted myself at the end of those two days. The throng that went wild was left there with baloney on their faces. Not just a few of them were mad too.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Blue_Angel

Baloney comes from balloons filled with hot air, unless you believe a balloon could lift you up from the ground you'd better stay clear from mahoney's baloneys.
''For after all what is man in nature?
A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
The ends of things and their beginnings are impregnably concealed from him in an impenetrable secret.
He is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness out of which he was drawn and the infinite in which he is engulfed.'' B.Pascal