Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

There is something in the slots for us?

Started by wannawin, March 23, 2013, 09:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannawin

There is something you can do with the slots? Anyone has any selection strategy for them?

Someone here can assert that a player can achieve expertise in slots? Or is it better not to approach them at all under no circumstances.

Thank you very much.
W
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

XXVV

I play the slots occasionally as chill time and ideally use profit from roulette. I get the feel of a machine quickly and can sense when there is something good about to happen, or not. I used to play a particular bank of similar game machines adjacent to the roulette tables. If say $300 was made on roulette I would try $60 into the machines and would frequently gain small and mid jackpots from $60 to $400.

One bright Monday morning hardly anyone around I put in the usual amount and received a small payout so continued and the major jackpot was triggered + $ 16,000.

Why not if you can find 'favourable machines'. They took my favourites away soon after.

Go for it if using 'free money'.

A serious jackpot win can be a life changer.
Best XXVV

wannawin

Thanks. It is something I already guessed.

I wonder if there is something in the other games that have been ruled as invincible too. Since there is much discussion about them.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.