Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

system within a system

Started by stephen tabone, June 22, 2017, 03:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen tabone

the problem with doubling up or down or adding a unit win winning or losing or following the first doubling up is that it's a system within a system. What I mean is in general that say you have a certain way of playing you like, and when you lose you think, maybe I should double down, this then becomes a system within a system.

So these are flat betting wins and loses for instance.
W L W W L W W W W L L W L L L W W L L W L L L L W L W W W (about the same wins and loses roughly) These represent the times when you won or lost no matter what kind of system you are playing. Even if you j decided randomly by spinning a coin.

So no the system within the above system is when you start to double down and or add, and you might try and get a bit flash and double up and or add. like this: based on the first set of results)

W 1+ oh I am winning, (FLAT B) I'll double up on the next
you lay out 2, you L = 1-
what do you do now? double up, lay out 4? no, you chicken out, but the result was a W (FLAT BET) based on the results above, you get angry, but still afraid, you flat bet on the next, kicking yourself that the next result is a Win too.
That's it you say I'm adding even more now, the next one must be a win, (I've got a feeling) but it ends up being a L

so far (L L what ever happens next is up to the bettor. What ever s/he does on the times s/he adds more than flat bets will build up the results of this second system.

you get the picture, now you are playing the system within the system. What might happen (based on what you do, how much you double and or add) is you either come out winning or losing, but the win will be big or the lose will be big, but not just big, but bigger a win or lose than if you were to just flat bet and stop win up.

Okay so you say well, I win 2+ units big deal, what's that. Well what I would say to this is if you want to win more then start on a higher stake and stick to it. so whereas you might not be content winning 50$ if your flat bets are $25, then be 50$ or 100$ whatever depends on your bank roll and success number of wins based on the way you play. Be happy with a small + unit win/s. A 50/50 game is a struggle and it's an even more of a struggle when you start to complicate matters by adding here or there bets that you can't be certain about.

If you write down the results of the times you won or lost a double up bet or add bet then you will see a different set of results to the above made up set. There in is your system within a system.

I know for some this might be old hat but there are always bettors out there that might find this useful 

stephen tabone

My latest book is out!!! 2.1 edition which makes my Strategy, Silver Bullet Proof.

You just got to read this book people!!  Get the Kindle guys from here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0741PX6JK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1500441816&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Ultimate+Silver+Bullet+Proof+Baccarat+Winning+Strategy+2.1

You can get the paperback too from here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1548900613/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1500441816&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=The+Ultimate+Silver+Bullet+Proof+Baccarat+Winning+Strategy+2.1

Amazing stop losses and when to bet again triggers and fantastic cleverly developed tweaks and new chapters on systems and mathematics etc. Happy reading.