Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Someone please help me find a post/thread.

Started by TwoCatSam, January 22, 2013, 02:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

There are two threads on page 30 of the main section at rouletteforum.net

''Another challenge for ray'' (155 replies)

and

''Friendly challenge for holyman'' (528 replies)  :o

Maybe that will give someone some clues or answers.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Bally6354

It appears after spending some time reading the holyman thread that he used his own version of 'kimo li' strategies. People who spoke with him in private never really got to the bottom of it.

I don't have a clue how Ray did it. He seemed to go from picking 2 numbers to 6 numbers in various challenges and won them all.

If memory serves me correct, he was from South Africa! There was another guy posting around that time from the same area and he was called Jacksaidaisal or something like that. He seemed to have an idea what he was talking about and it may be that Ray helped him out a bit. Maybe reading some of his posts would be worth the effort.

I will keep my private thoughts to myself however I would spend time looking at ray's posts before studying anything holyman said.

cheers.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Sputnik

I google on holyman plus roulette ...
I only find woody matrix ...

Sorry i don't believe in that ...

I remember some of the old names, this bobbybobby guy scam SeeJerek in the past with Kimo Li strategy and there was money involved.

Bally6354

Quote from: Sputnik on January 23, 2013, 09:47:59 PM
  I remember some of the old names, this bobbybobby guy scam SeeJerek in the past with Kimo Li strategy and there was money involved.

That is what I was alluding to regarding the holyman threads!

The majority of threads on that site are not worth investigating.

I don't mind admitting I have probably trawled through every roulette message board throughout the years just looking for bits and pieces of info that I could work with.

My personal opinion is numerology and the matrix stuff don't work.

cheers

TwoCatSam

I remember there were death threats over that ripping off!
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Sputnik

Quote from: Bally6354 on January 23, 2013, 11:07:41 PM

That is what I was alluding to regarding the holyman threads!

The majority of threads on that site are not worth investigating.

I don't mind admitting I have probably trawled through every roulette message board throughout the years just looking for bits and pieces of info that I could work with.

My personal opinion is numerology and the matrix stuff don't work.

cheers

I know one way how to deal with numbers that i find being optimal.
You catch a slight bias wheel and reduce the house edge or you ride out all does hot number due towards random fluctuation.  know one way how

Reason i don't post it is that others would only regard it as one roulette system among others.
Even if the method use physical parameters.

QuoteI remember there were death threats over that ripping off!

True.