Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

MARKETING HELP

Started by esoito, September 25, 2014, 11:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoito

The horns of a dilemma...

I see you asked for marketing help at Black Hat SEO and got nowhere, thanks to some over-suspicious poster.

(Given its name and given your honesty it's a good place to avoid, methinks)

You've invested a lot of time and energy in the product.

And from what you write and from your videos it seems to be pretty profitable in disciplined hands.

So why not simply use it and make $$ for yourself, and dispense with all the stress, costs and aggro associated with marketing?

But if marketing is still in your sights then for

* heaps of free advice

* heaps of pay-for advice

look no further than http://www.warriorforum.com/

[Delete this post if you don't want it staying here]

Mathemagician

Yes I came to the conclusion Black Hat would be of no help to me. They were one of several organisations I looked at.

I do use my program but I find  gambling  boring, but that's not to say my program is of no use.
I've also written programs for other businesses but I don't want to work in those businesses.

For those with discipline gambling is a business and my program is designed to help them.  It's not a one off program but is under continuous development, As I get feedback from my customers I endeavour to improve it.

Before the Internet got going I used to sell another book for £25. I sold more than 2,500 copies. I spent over £20,000 on marketing. However, it was marketing that worked. In fact a lot of it was commission based and if I had paid official advertising rates I would have lost a lot of money.

So you see I'm naturally  wary of advertising, but I do pay 40% commission to my subscribers when they introduce a new customer.   
(Some other Roulette Programs pay 70% and let anyone sell them and let them say anything,hence all the roulette related spam)

I'll have a look at warriorforum thanks for the tip.

Meanwhile, if anybody reading this is into marketing and understands my outlook and will accept payment by results get in touch. I want to spend thousands !