Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Simply Named: The Dub J

Started by WinSomeLoseLess, April 25, 2014, 12:32:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WinSomeLoseLess

Bet Selection as follows:

Bet the opposite of the last decision, UNLESS, the last decision is a REPEAT.  If the last decision is a repeat, we bet the same as the repeat.

You continue to bet that same selection until it loses.  At that point, your next bet will be opposite of the last decision.

Bet Progression as follows:

3 LEVELS:

10/15/30

First bet is $10.  If you lose your bet, you increase your next bet by $6.  If you win your bet, you decrease your next bet by $4.  Always keep track of your new high balance.  Once you get back to your high balance, start back over at $10 (your base unit).  Once you get to +$100, you stop the session.  If you lose $150, you stop your session.  The next session will be a base unit of $15.

$10:  Stop when +$100/-$150
$15:  Stop when +$150/-$225
$30:  Stop when +$300/-$450

$10:  On a loss, increase bet $6.  On a win, decrease bet $4.
$15:  On a loss, increase bet $9.  On a win, decrease bet $6
$30:  On a loss, increase bet $18.  On a win, decrease bet $12

Bankroll Needed:  $900 (90 Units)

The goal is to win (10) sessions before we have (1) COMPLETE LOSS (All three levels).

I would love to hear your thoughts.  I am also interested in hearing the odds of losing all three levels in a row.  Lets win some money!

The bet selection I thought of on my own.  The bet progression, I am using from a friend of a different forum.  This type of selection works on even chance roulette bets.