Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

baccarat bet

Started by Tomla, April 30, 2015, 03:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomla

stole this one and am testing it on baccarat nemesis is  bbpbbpbbp

Anyone knows a great flat bet system that can beat the house for every 100 spins?

I've been doing this, and so far it's ok...........haven't tested it enough:

Let's say i just want to bet on reds

Any time a Black comes up, i bet again on the Red

Unless i get 2 blacks in a row, i then go to black but bet there only one time whether i win or lose, then i go back to red.

Now, when i go back to Red, if i lose the first spin (zero excluded), then i stick with Black til i lose one spin on black, and then go back to Red and stay there til i have my 2 consecutive losses.

In 400 spin test, i made 15 units - with a profit in every 100 spin. Was i betting $25 chips, i would have made $625.

The biggest losses were usually 5 to 6x in a row.

roversi13

Are you joking?
I'm sure you are a newby...

WorldBaccaratKing

Quote from: Tomla on April 30, 2015, 03:13:02 PM
stole this one and am testing it on baccarat nemesis is  bbpbbpbbp

Anyone knows a great flat bet system that can beat the house for every 100 spins?

I've been doing this, and so far it's ok...........haven't tested it enough:

Let's say i just want to bet on reds

Any time a Black comes up, i bet again on the Red

Unless i get 2 blacks in a row, i then go to black but bet there only one time whether i win or lose, then i go back to red.

Now, when i go back to Red, if i lose the first spin (zero excluded), then i stick with Black til i lose one spin on black, and then go back to Red and stay there til i have my 2 consecutive losses.

In 400 spin test, i made 15 units - with a profit in every 100 spin. Was i betting $25 chips, i would have made $625.

The biggest losses were usually 5 to 6x in a row.

Tom,

Come on man, you know better!

Tomla

hey bacc king ---why wouldn't I test it out for a few shoes?

DennisBelle

I ran this method over several baccarat shoes and won them all.  Looks good so far but needs more testing.  At this point it is encouraging for a flat bet system but to early to tell.
Dennis