Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The war has started again !!!

Started by Garfield, August 11, 2017, 04:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garfield

Okay so I noticed some topic is re-issued. I believe this will lead to another "war" ? LoL

I get the point. Some1 is winning with a system. Good for them !

Oh boy !

You will never know. Not now, not in this life. You aren't that lucky.

esoito

Quote from: Garfield on August 11, 2017, 04:31:19 AM
Okay so I noticed some topic is re-issued. I believe this will lead to another "war" ? LoL

I get the point. Some1 is winning with a system. Good for them !

Oh boy !

Yep. Flack jackets on.

And to think some believe there's no such thing as free advertising!

And...shock....horror...there's even a possibility of the same individual registering under different names.   :o

Oh, surely not...

greenguy

Quote from: esoito on August 11, 2017, 05:11:30 AM

And...shock....horror...there's even a possibility of the same individual registering under different names.   :o

I wish I'd thought of that.

Atlantis

Couldn't help smiling a little whilst drinking my morning coffee as I read through the flurry and frenzy of posts about Tabone esp. the one's from the new members who suddenly appeared in the last 2 days...

You know the ones I'm talking about... the ones who are so up in arms and have taken umbrage about certain remarks made about him and are so 'strongly and morally offended' and concerned about any damage or the slightest criticism to his good name and reputation (ahem!) or his product that they must immediately come on and desperately rush to defend him in no uncertain terms in an over-the-top way in an attempt to counter the slightest perceived attack or negative comments levelled against him.  They post into lots of different threads seemingly to try and subtly persuade and entice others to buy it using pychologically worded ploys which are designed to appear quite reasonable, but to the discerning are so obviously hollow, fake and pretence. Their job is essentially to back him up, repeat the advert for him and bolster support whilst castigating other well-meaning members who are simply just trying to warn newbies to be extra careful before parting with their hard-earned $$$.

Selling books is a "business". The spiel made by Tabone is just so much advertising sales copy. If I've seen it once, I've seen it a thousand times before for other more expensive systems. Why should this turn out to be any different?
I mean just because you can see the claims in black and white does not mean you have to BELIEVE they are necessarily TRUE.

Most likely it is all about sales technique, marketing positioning, keywords and SEO... (There are ads on facebook and twitter for his baccarat books)

Human nature, I suppose.  I'm not really surprised at the depths some people will sink to or indeed the lengths they will go to in order to make a sale and stash a few grubby dollars in their pockets.

^-^  >:D

Mike

Well said, Atlantis.  :thumbsup:

It really is amazing how laughably transparent these pathetic attempts are. The sad thing is I'm sure there will be some who fall for it.

TheMagician

Any roulette system seller, by any mitigating reason, has by the very act invalidated the acclaimed profitability of his "system".

You are basically dealing with a snake-oil con man, a profession not only found in the famous wild-west of old USA but also in the famous foajeé's of Monte Carlo where broke roulette gamblers, with useless systems,  tried to get their money back pushing said hogswallop on the next sucker entering the world´s most famous halls of chance.

I still see such con mans on this forum and others, and I also still see the suckers trusting the "videos" and back ground stories of said "honest joe" system-inventors.

If your system would produce a consistent profit with a positive win-loss ratio, why the hell would you need to sell it for x dollars (usually a modest sum)? Give it away perhaps to some ppl as to help u improve it, yes, but sell it?

I hope you get my point here.  ;)

All beings are born and steeped in debt. I know of no creature that negates this fact. The commodity they bought with borrowed means, is life, and the price for its duration, be it good or bad, is death.

greenguy

My roulette system is for sale.

Why? Because it's mine and I can do whatever the bloody hell I want to do with it.

Any takers?

Mike

Quote from: TheMagician on August 11, 2017, 10:13:22 AM
If your system would produce a consistent profit with a positive win-loss ratio, why the hell would you need to sell it for x dollars (usually a modest sum)? Give it away perhaps to some ppl as to help u improve it, yes, but sell it?

In general, I would agree, although I can think of some reasons (having varying plausibility) why someone with a winning system might prefer to sell it rather than play it.

@ greenguy,

QuoteAny takers?

how much you askin' and is it available on kindle?  :)

greenguy

As a book collector and as much as I hate it, I can do kindle.

I'm still working on the price though.   :thumbsup:

Atlantis

FWIW, I can mention that if you happen to buy the kindle version on Amazon and pay with paypal seems you can easily get a refund if you're not happy for a particular reason (eg: it didn't work for me) as long as you do it within 7 days of purchase.
I know of someone (*cough* wonder who?) that already did that.  :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37VEW6dCIVA

greenguy

Atlantis,

stop buying books about Jesus. He was hopeless at gambling.

Garfield

Quote from: greenguy on August 11, 2017, 01:12:15 PM
Atlantis,

Now this will lead to OTT. Please !

This is about re-issued, and some1 is winning !

No kidding ! For me it is begin to look silly how this is going to continue.

Well I guess I just keep hanging around, maybe someday some1 will post some topic that are really worth to read.

Btw, the endorsement is too much. Really. It is not sincere and misleading in one way or another.

You will never know. Not now, not in this life. You aren't that lucky.

Mike

Quote from: greenguy on August 11, 2017, 01:12:15 PM

Seems a lot of people believe in his system though.

Atlantis

esoito

Sorry, but I've had to lock this thread before it gets out of hand.

Rule 3 clearly states we should all refrain from comments about religion, and with good reasons.

Members really should READ. THE. RULES. BEFORE. THEY. POST !!!!!!!!