Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Triple shooter for even chances

Started by GreatGrampa, May 03, 2013, 08:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatGrampa

Switched capturing software to improve the viewing experience :) But decided to reduce the resolution to keep the size in limit. 8)

On the video, this is a slightly advanced version of the game. As you can see, we are flat-betting 1u on straight-ups throughout the game in both the videos. Again, it should be self explanatory from the video if you have read all my previous posts. I will try posting the selection process, why it works and how to get off from a sequence from hell when I find more time. Cheers and happy weekend for now!

+210u from 25 spins.

Roulette Game 6]
Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

ignatus

Chrisbis

ignatus

If you haven't seen it already, I was inspired by your method. All respect to your thread, just wanted to show you my results playing this:

(my method)

Trigger:Wait for 2 of the same, RO RO, BO BO, RE RE, BE BE
then bet for the opposite 8-10 straight up numbers.

Example: RO RO hits, then bet all BE straight up numbers for the next 3 spins.
IF no hit STOP and wait for a new trigger.
Progression: Negative cyclic progression 111222333444...-1 level at hit.

Would be interested in your betselection GG!

GreatGrampa

GreatGrampa

Quote from: ignatus on June 21, 2013, 09:16:27 PM
If you haven't seen it already, I was inspired by your method. All respect to your thread, just wanted to show you my results playing this:

(my method)

Trigger:Wait for 2 of the same, RO RO, BO BO, RE RE, BE BE
then bet for the opposite 8-10 straight up numbers.

Example: RO RO hits, then bet all BE straight up numbers for the next 3 spins.
IF no hit STOP and wait for a new trigger.
Progression: Negative cyclic progression 111222333444...-1 level at hit.

Would be interested in your betselection GG!

First of all, well done on tryignn to create something that suits you. Test, test and test! Only that can make you win. With the kind of progression that you are playing, I would suggest not to chase too long after a trigger. Also, instead of going opposite, have you tried following the wheel. The game will be a bit faster. You just have to find the right progression for this.

Having said both of above, they are quick observations. When I get more time next week, will look into it.

ignatus

OK thanks. I'm very interested in knowing your betselection for this "Triple shooter" for straight ups, I'll try to read the thread from beginning

GreatGrampa

Sure ignatus.  It is straightforward.  Will post in detail when I get time.

Koolkat

Dear Greatgrampa,
Ok, I have read through all the posts althought I am struggling on some.

So far I get:
If 2+ loss bet opposite
If you get 2+ then bet opposite as you wouild have lost 2= on B4 last
Now I am lost?

Regards Koolkat

asterix90

Great GG, can you explain more about your betselection for this "Triple shooter" for straight ups ?

Thanks

Quote from: GreatGrampa on June 21, 2013, 04:22:21 PM
Switched capturing software to improve the viewing experience :) But decided to reduce the resolution to keep the size in limit. 8)

On the video, this is a slightly advanced version of the game. As you can see, we are flat-betting 1u on straight-ups throughout the game in both the videos. Again, it should be self explanatory from the video if you have read all my previous posts. I will try posting the selection process, why it works and how to get off from a sequence from hell when I find more time. Cheers and happy weekend for now!

+210u from 25 spins.

Roulette Game 6]

asterix90

Quote from: GreatGrampa on May 03, 2013, 09:04:04 AM
Basic building block 3 : "Win while you win, lose while you lose"
However, as I always said, this forum has been a huge inspiration for me. If there is one man who taught me how to get around these winning and losing streaks, it is FLAT INO.
Puzzled? Look at his LvF method....

Kindly, can anyone point me to original post of FLAT_INO's LvF method ? I can't find it

Thanks.

BrenoGarcia

Mic

Wondered if there was an update on how the flat bets were worked out?

Thanks

RouletteGhost

QuoteBecause the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.