Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Hot Number Research

Started by Bally6354, August 14, 2013, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bally6354

The Leader Of The Pack

I have done some research lately on hot numbers looking to see if I could find an angle of attack.

There are a few things that stand out.

One of them is that there appears to be a natural leader on a lot of occasions.

As an example:

So you can see that the 18 has already made a double appearance.

Now the 27 has caught up with the 18 and they have both appeared twice.

What I mean by the natural leader is that the 18 which was the first number to appear twice will now go on and make a third appearance to go into the lead again. This example is an easy one just to explain the basic idea.

What I did was open up a new cycle after the old one had completed 37 spins. Then I kept adding to the original and new cycle.

So you would have 3 different sets after 111 spins.

One with 111 spins.

One with 74 spins.

One with 37 spins.

It is very hard to find a cycle where a number completely runs away with things. But there does seem quite often a leader of the pack which keeps putting it's nose in front once it is challenged.
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Turner

I did something in here you may find interrsting.
Think it easy within my first 10 posts, on betting 4s to turn to 5s
Look it up

Bally6354

Thanks Turner  :thumbsup:

I have found it and will study it.  ''Inconspicuous tracking''
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Turner

Some good input on that post if I remember right

What I did was inspired by Ball24, and Mr J's catch the 8 train....so it had some originality, but wasn't unique

Also, the main "new concept" not mentioned in the latter is to accept losses happen. Aim for 3 out of 5 wins, or similar....

law of the 3rd can beautifully show 24 hits 13 non-hits and not one hit has repeated more than once....or 13 came out 6 times.

In the first instance, Ball 24 would of lost you a fair sum...and Catch the 8 train?...well you never placed a bet!