Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

XXVV's WF3 system

Started by Bayes, February 12, 2014, 01:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turner

Thanks Xander....this is instructive  ;)

Xander

If the samples were small, it would be virtually impossible to tell the difference.  The larger the sample, the easier it is to tell the difference. 

In the example above, you'd have to run a large number of RNG simulations in order to find one that was similar to the live wheel on the left. 

Xander

QuotePaul, my Attorney, has no sense of humour at all, and gets very irritated my lack of precision in speech and action.-XXVV

I can see why.   You need to add the word "by" in the blank space.   "gets very irritated _________  my lack of precision in speech and action."

Not to worry, I make erroRrr time often too.  ;)

iggiv

wow....this gets weird...or funny.

Bayes

<clears throat loudly> Yes, perhaps we can get back on topic now. Anyone remember what it was?...

Ok, I've fixed the bug and can't see any others, but now you can run it for yourself using your own spins. This isn't a nice GUI point & click solution but it will enable anyone (regardless of operating system) to do their own tests.

You need to follow this procedure:

1. Copy the following code (click "Select" to highlight it) -

REM online version
CONST TARGETS = 3
CONST F = 2
DECLARE freq[37]
DECLARE n, tobet, virtual, w TYPE int
bank = 0
tobet = 0
tobet$ = " "
virtual = 0

SUB reset()
  tobet$ = " "
  tobet = 0
  virtual = 0
  FOR i = 0 TO 36
    freq[i] = 0
  NEXT i
END SUB

OPEN "input.txt" FOR READING AS spins

WHILE NOT(ENDFILE(spins)) DO
  READLN spin$ FROM spins
  spin$ = CHOP$(spin$)
  n = VAL(spin$)
  INCR freq[n]
  IF spin$ = "" THEN
    CLOSE FILE spins
    END
  END IF
  IF INSTR(tobet$, " " & spin$ & " ") THEN
    w = 1
    IF virtual = 0 THEN
      INCR bank, (36 - tobet)
    END IF
    reset()
  ELSE
    DECR bank, tobet
    w = 0
  END IF
  PRINT spin$, bank, tobet$ FORMAT "%5s%+10ld%2s\n"
  IF w = 1 THEN
    PRINT "      *****"
  END IF
  IF freq[n] = F THEN
    tobet$ = tobet$ & spin$ & " "
    IF virtual = 0 THEN
      INCR tobet
    END IF
  END IF
  IF tobet > TARGETS THEN
    PRINT "        VP"
    tobet = 0
    virtual = 1
  END IF
WEND

2. Go to this website. The page is divided into two panes. The left pane consists of a code editor (the tab titled "main.bac") and input area (the tab titled "input.txt"); there is some code already in the editor which you need to delete. Do that, then paste the above code into the editor.

3. Having done this, you need to put some spins into the input area. Click the "input.txt" tab and you will see some text which says
"This is the file you can use to provide input to your program and later on open it inside your program to process the input."
Delete this text and input your spins. There are two ways of doing this: either you can enter the spins manually (one on each line), or from a file. If using a file, again it's important to make sure that there is one spin per line with no other data. It's ok to use Weisbaden data but you need to remove the dashed lines which indicate dealer changes, and make sure there is no other text (statistics etc) apart from the spins. The easiest way to do it is to open a spin file in a text editor, then "select all", copy, and then paste into the "input.txt" area.

4. Now you're ready to run the code. Still in the left pane, click the button at the top which says "Generate, Compile & run C". It may take a few seconds depending on how large your spin file is. The results will be generated and displayed in the right-hand pane. You might need to scroll down to see them all.

Changing the system parameters

You can change two of the parameters in the code and thereby simulate a whole "family" of WF systems. You need to change two numbers which are found in the 2nd and 3rd lines of the program, they are:

CONST TARGETS = 3
CONST F = 2

What do these numbers mean? The "TARGETS" refers to how many numbers repeat before ending a session and retracking. The default is 3, meaning that when more than 3 numbers have repeated once and none of them have hit a 3rd time, the session will be abandoned (i.e. after a 4th number has repeated). This is the default and the shortened variation which I tested above.

If you want to test using the variation which XXVV recommends, then set the TARGETS to a large number (say 30). This will mean that each session plays out until a win, regardless of how many numbers repeat; it means you don't end a session until a number has hit 3 times ( think that's correct, if not I'm sure XXVV will set me straight).

Of course, feel free to experiment with other values.

The second parameter, F, refers to the number of hits any number gets before it is added to the bet list. i.e. the default is 2, meaning that any number has to hit TWICE before it's regarded as "warm", and therefore ripe for betting on. I suppose that XXVV would recommend sticking to this value, but there's nothing stopping you from trying others.

IMPORTANT: Don't change anything in the code other than those two numbers!
I'm pretty sure the code is sound now, but it might be a good idea to input a few spins for which you know the results, just to confirm that the program gives you same.

Happy testing!

Drazen

Hm.. Bayes I am sure there are some members who can find this too complicated and problematic to do.

I believe your simple verdict can explain better then someone trying to find on their own like this...

Drazen

Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

FLAT_IN_O

Me for instance.....Bayes you should do it more simpler for us over 70......and there are few of those here/except some hide their ages as if they are womans/...oh maybe some are.

maestro

goes up and down and ends -300 something in 5000 spins with original settings Bayes done...thanks for source code Bayes... :thumbsup:
I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
rolling stones

Gordonline

Hi All

Very entertaining thread at times and also somewhat childish in places  :thumbsdown:

I have studied XXVV's WF work very closely over the last 3 years or more, and also helped him with testing the method with Live and RNG spins, I was very skeptical of RNG until having studied the 20.080 non stop recorded live wheel spins from Macao, extracting the WF data and then comparing the results to BV RNG

I currently play WF on RNG with good success but anyone thinking that if they play a method in its most basic form thinks that it will be the answer to their HG is living in a dream world

I would like to thank XXVV for his contributions and also to Stef who has developed an incredible Roulette bot that I have used nearly everyday since last year.........as Stef pointed out in an earlier post you have to think outside the box when using any strategy, and its the combination of a good method coupled together with utilizing the power of the bot features that proves its worth long-term

I will finish off by quoting that anyone who believes that a HG exists and that it would be given away on any forum needs to wake up and smell the coffee.....Forums like this allow members to share ideas and its often down to the individual how they interpret the methods and/or develop with their own experience ways to apply correct money management/emotional control to achieve their goals  :thumbsup:

Bayes....feel free to edit this post as you see fit !!!!!

Good luck to all  :)

maestro

Bayes would the code change if i change declare frequency to number different than 37..thanks
rolling stones

Bayes

Quote from: Drazen on February 14, 2014, 10:38:10 AM

I believe your simple verdict can explain better then someone trying to find on their own like this...

Drazen, Although I have done some simulations using a large number of spins I don't want to pronounce any verdict because (a) I'm not sure that the parameters I've chosen are the same as XXVV has used in getting his results, so I would rather wait for his input, and (b) There may still be a bug in the code which is why I would like others to do some testing.

@ FLAT, have you been able to access the website I linked to? Don't be intimidated by the look of it. Just follow the steps and you should be ok. Not sure what else to suggest unless I post some screenshots.

@ Gordon,

Thanks for your input.

QuoteI will finish off by quoting that anyone who believes that a HG exists and that it would be given away on any forum needs to wake up and smell the coffee

Not sure how to take this. XXVV has stated categorically more than once in regard to WF3:

IT WORKS

He has also posted full details of HOW it works. Therefore anyone following the method as described should get similar results, IF his results aren't merely a fluke, do you agree?

Bayes

Quote from: maestro on February 14, 2014, 11:35:10 AM
Bayes would the code change if i change declare frequency to number different than 37..thanks

Hi maestro, don't change anything other than the two numbers I indicated. If you do either the program will crash or you'll get unreliable results. I realize this isn't the best solution, but it's better than nothing until I write a javascript version with a GUI.

maestro

i thought so ...so any test o post to be voided..sorry
rolling stones

maestro

quick test original settings from source code
rolling stones

Gordonline

Hi Bayes

Not sure how to take this. XXVV has stated categorically more than once in regard to WF3:IT WORKSHe has also posted full details of HOW it works. Therefore anyone following the method as described should get similar results, IF his results aren't merely a fluke, do you agree?

You're right in what you say, but with any method you still have to apply effective MM which is key to anyones success, I'm sure you'll agreee that we should look at long term gains that incorporate losing sessions to conclude whether a method holds up, the WF does work and as I said I use it nearly every day but it doesn't mean that it gaurantees to win everytime, sometimes it can have large retraces where natural Equilibrium takes place, so expecting this is key when playing live

Hope that assists :thumbsup:

[size=78%]Gordon [/size]