Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Play just one split

Started by Ralph, December 14, 2012, 02:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

Still climbing up, I have had many runs with higher than expected hit rate of cource.

Ralph

Now more than 12000 spins in the last days, withtout a loss.  Once just down more than 200 in the last 7400.

Buffalowizard

Hi Ralph
To clarify, is this method available on your downloadable bot?
Great results by the way

BW

Ralph

Quote from: Buffalowizard on December 17, 2012, 03:20:02 PM
Hi Ralph
To clarify, is this method available on your downloadable bot?
Great results by the way

BW
Yes it is, and I use the bot while playing.  Test in fun until you understand how things works.

topcat888

Ralph, don't you think BV are going to 'smell' a bot with session durations of 2 days and 17 hours..??

Ralph

Quote from: topcat888 on December 17, 2012, 05:47:41 PM
Ralph, don't you think BV are going to 'smell' a bot with session durations of 2 days and 17 hours..??

Yes, and I think they do not mind.  A bot can only do that I can do manual.  If a session last a week, you may have played a few hours, but not ended the session. On zero wheel you can have a week long session, and maybe spin 25 times. On Nozero it is max 24 hours.

Ralph

I have made a lot of play using one split. I test now using a stop as soon it is 3 or more plus. I use a stop if 200 units are lost.  In the last days I got up 8000 units, and had one loss of 200. I pick a split just by intuition, and start the bot.   I will test it for a longer period, to know if it is a better way, with a tighter stop, for win and loss.  We know sometimes it is running well for 1000 of sessions, and some times nothing works. Testing as such do not tell us all.

soggett

Quote from: Ralph on December 18, 2012, 09:25:57 AM
I have made a lot of play using one split. I test now using a stop as soon it is 3 or more plus. I use a stop if 200 units are lost.  In the last days I got up 8000 units, and had one loss of 200. I pick a split just by intuition, and start the bot.   I will test it for a longer period, to know if it is a better way, with a tighter stop, for win and loss.  We know sometimes it is running well for 1000 of sessions, and some times nothing works. Testing as such do not tell us all.

nice results  :thumbsup:
200 unit bank is great ( much better than the 5000 on single numbers  ;)  )
I am keeping my eye on this thread

Bally6354

Playing splits are great!

One advantage is that you could be playing hot and cold at the same time instead of just hot on single numbers.

example....

You are playing hot numbers 1,9,23,35.

either 4, 12, 20 or 32 will beat you.

Playing the 1/4, 9/12, 20/23, 32/35 means you are a winner even if one of the colder numbers appear.

Keep up the good run Ralph!  :cheer: :cheer:
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Ralph

I have had a very good winning streak, but now I lost 8 times in a row.  This is about 25% of that I have won the last days.   I will continue, but take a break until tomorrow.  Nobody knows if  bigger bank than 200 should help, 1600 loss could as well be more!!!!

Ralph

I have no recover the 1600 unit loss, won nearly all sessions. The loss and the recover is in the same play history. 4326 spins and 126 plus.

After two losses I shift to M7 for a few sessions.

Ralph

I still suffer from a bad cold, probably brought to me from relatives visiting China.  The last playing has been mixed methods, this using one split has gone plus, but a bit less successfull as it was at start.  Did 100 Euro in the last week total.

A long losing streak has come two times, being down 70-80 Euro.   The history show about 159 Euro plus in ten days, but a minus of about 50 is back and older than 10 days.

Ralph

Patiens, and not panic.   A split can sleep for long. After 523 spins (by bot) it come out at  186 plus. the session includes other play.