Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The "Dozen twins"

Started by VLS, October 22, 2012, 01:59:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

The dozen twins bet selection is based on these premises:

• Out of the three dozens, two will usually be more "loaded", with one lagging behind.
  • Out of the the three columns, two will usually be more "loaded", with one lagging behind.
  • The two loaded dozens, and the two loaded columns are likely to make "matches" on them if we make both "overlap". i.e. if we were placing them one over the other. Seeing two neighbor/touching numbers on the same exact overlapping location, there will be 4 numbers that will happen to match or pair on both loaded areas. These two neighbors are the "Twins"; the overlapping dozen twins.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

VLS

The tracking card is made by the merging of the following dozens:

- Dozens 1 and 2.
- Dozens 2 and 3.
- Dozens 3 and 1.

[attachimg=1]
-- Victor

VLS

Your target: all four numbers marked in two numbers from the dozens we created.

The mandatory rule: the two boxes must be neighboring, i.e. "touching" each other on the created dozen.

The bet selection procedure:

- Mark numbers as they appear.
- When three (3) numbers on two adjacent boxes are marked, you bet the remaining one.

Important: The neighboring boxes must belong to the same new dozen.

Correct: the 12/24 box can pair with 9/21 because they belong to the same created dozen.

[attachimg=1]

The 12/24 box can't pair with 15/27, because they belong to different created dozens.

This is another one for illustrative tests with Wiesbaden actuals.
-- Victor

TwoCatSam

By Jove, I call this real thinking outside the box!
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

VLS

It's just like the ones I love: exploiting the natural clumping/clustering phenomenon.

It happens over and over and over... people just need to develop the "eyes" to see it  :o

(Or having the proper glasses being put upon their face by somebody else  :nod: [size=78%])[/size]
-- Victor

monaco

cheers for this Victor - is there a certain number of spins in which you'd like to see the 3 numbers appear?
& would you hold the bet for a certain amount of time?

topcat888

In how many spins should the three numbers touch..?

In other words 12 and 24 spin close together but the number 9 doesn't appear for another 12 spins... is that still a match and therefore now bet number 21..??

Cheers

VLS

Since this is a variable-amount bet, I'd say: Max. Spin up to your personal choice.

Personally, I like to have spins 18, 24 and -tops- 30 as a checkpoint.

I've already learned not to be stubborn a long time ago. Going past the cycle is completely out of the question.
-- Victor