Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Happy New Year 2013!!

Started by VLS, December 31, 2012, 10:04:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topcat888

"The proper behavior all through the holiday season is to be drunk. This drunkenness culminates on New Year's Eve, when you get so drunk you kiss the person you're married to."

"An optimist stays up until midnight to see the New Year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old one year leaves."

Happy New year!

Ralph

Happy new Year!! I wish you a good playing year to come!!

JohnLegend

Happy new year to ALL. I have a feeling 2013 will be a great year for this forum. And the people who play the game of roulette.  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Chauncy47

Happy New Year Everyone!   I look forward to an amzing 2013 and wish everyone the BEST!!!

Face

Happy New Year!

[attachimg=1]

Stepkevh

9 mins to go but already a Happy Newyear from Belgium.

Stef

SamNL

It's officially 2013 here in the Netherlands!

Ralph

The Champange  was nice, shared with my wife, who of course is nice too.

2013 is 13 minuts old here.  In the last minutes of the old year I put 10 Euro on red, lost did again won break even and did it once again and won. Then it was time to open the bottle, listen to the traditional New Year Poem.

Albalaha

We in the east have celebrated arrival of the new year 10 hrs back. Aussies are ahead of us too. I have heard that it is New Zealand that enjoys new year first of all.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Stepkevh

Yes, i saw it in the news yesterday, big fireworks  :)

Ralph

Quote from: albalaha on January 01, 2013, 04:44:06 AM
We in the east have celebrated arrival of the new year 10 hrs back. Aussies are ahead of us too. I have heard that it is New Zealand that enjoys new year first of all.

In Pacific the the New Year come first. Probably has USA the longest gap, starting at a dependency in the Pacific and ending about 20 hours later in the West or may be Alaska or Hawaii.

wiggywiggy

It's been a while since coming to the forums here or at VLS roulette. But I want to wish everyone here a warm and happy 2013.

VLS

Welcome back.

We're actually detached from the old forums' management. We are an endeavor of our own  :nod:

Enjoy interacting with us and have a great time around  :thumbsup:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Magoo