Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

FEEDBACK ON "THE SCHOOL"

Started by esoito, August 22, 2016, 11:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzie

Quote from: Gizmotron on August 26, 2016, 05:10:05 PM

Jake, read it in order. Part five.png, picture ends at +130. Denzie started off with a double loss on the first two spins. He fought a great battle and pulled out of disaster.

Yeah, I posted the end result first then thought I better show it wasn't an easy session. Anyway I'm + 276 now in two days.

So far so good

RouletteFan

hello

im roulettefan
im from France

and i am on almost all roulette forum since 2000

im involve in gizmo project

i think its too early to say if it is winning or losing

there is a learning curve

you cannot be professional tennis player in one week

• gizmo approach is nice
    all is explain welll
    he follow the students
    he produce nice software
    he is so serious
    that what i like

i will review more later

Albalaha

QuoteI've been trying to teach everyone here for years that some sessions are just difficult and others are easy. If you plan to play professionally you must come to grips with the notion of session difficulty.

Exactly. Unless you teach how to face harsh ones, you are teaching nothing.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Denzie

day 3 ...

Denzie

Day 4 .... easy one

Lupo

No updates? Is the end nigh for the game of roulette as we know it?

Denzie

didn't got time to test further...busy with many tests...but so far its going good though

RouletteFan

RouletteFan

RouletteFan

TheLaw

Any updates on the success/failure of the methods from Gizmotron's "school"?

esoito

Thanks to Denzie and Roulettefan for their feedback so far.

Any more students willing to share results and opinions?

[Or should the question really be: are there actually any more students?]

Newsflash:    Apparently "There are 15, with five that are brand new."

Or so Gz wrote, and then subsequently deleted the post for some strange reason that's too hard for me to fathom  ;)

Gizmotron

Quote from: esoito on September 18, 2016, 06:27:45 AM

Newsflash:    Apparently "There are 15, with five that are brand new."

Or so Gz wrote, and then subsequently deleted the post for some strange reason that's too hard for me to fathom  ;)

I just wanted to preserve the integrity of this thread. A pestering ranting-jerk was dogging me and I just decided to clear the objection. Now all you see is him as the only disruption. He looks pretty stupid just hanging there as the crud.  The idea of the thread is good. It completely depends on people doing what they want to do. I'm staying out of it until my Ai project becomes my best student. So we will see what we will see. Meanwhile I'm attempting rocket science with a computer based on what I teach my students. That's turning out to be a massive challenge. It's the only thing that interests me now.

New news, Vic showed me how to present the Ai project. His solution is the final solution.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

TheLaw

Quote from: Gizmotron on September 19, 2016, 01:45:33 AM

I just wanted to preserve the integrity of this thread. A pestering ranting-jerk was dogging me and I just decided to clear the objection. Now all you see is him as the only disruption. He looks pretty stupid just hanging there as the crud.  The idea of the thread is good. It completely depends on people doing what they want to do. I'm staying out of it until my Ai project becomes my best student. So we will see what we will see. Meanwhile I'm attempting rocket science with a computer based on what I teach my students. That's turning out to be a massive challenge. It's the only thing that interests me now.

New news, Vic showed me how to present the Ai project. His solution is the final solution.

Gizmotron just can't stay away.........so much for the "integrity of this thread". ::)

Albalaha

Any further updates from any student of the "SCHOOL"?
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player