Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Dozen/Column march: Break-Even Point

Started by VLS, January 14, 2013, 10:54:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLS

Break-Even Point March. It obeys the reason of betting two opposite events(Dozen repetition and Non repetition) alternatively. Which flat betting usually have the tendency to float up and down, in cycles, making it an option for a placeholder bet without rising the unit, or by the addition of a positive progression, a nice candidate for grinding some profits in regular sessions of play.

March's procedure:

A:When a dozen repeats, play the last spun dozen hunting "Dozen repetition" event, for 3 spins. Moving from dozen to dozen as they are spun.

B:If after 3 spins there is no dozen repetition, then switch to betting againstthe "Dozen repetition" event, by playing the other 2 dozens, uncovering last dozen spun.

When a dozen repeats, go back to A. this is a "loop", or better expresed, a March.

Zeroes aren't reacted to. When a zero appears, bet selection continues as usual, even as the bet is lost.

Ok, what use might a "Break Even" march have other than a placeholder bet? Well... adding a positive progression the charts tend to go upwards, enough to wrap a strategy around it.

I have used the pluscoup positive progression along with this and had good results.

i.e. this:

[attach=2]

Best regards,
Victor
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

JohnLegend

Quote from: VLS on January 14, 2013, 10:54:02 AM
Break-Even Point March. It obeys the reason of betting two opposite events(Dozen repetition and Non repetition) alternatively. Which flat betting usually have the tendency to float up and down, in cycles, making it an option for a placeholder bet without rising the unit, or by the addition of a positive progression, a nice candidate for grinding some profits in regular sessions of play.

March's procedure:

A:When a dozen repeats, play the last spun dozen hunting "Dozen repetition" event, for 3 spins. Moving form dozen to dozen as they are spun.

B:If after 3 spins there is no dozen repetition, then switch to betting againstthe "Dozen repetition" event, by playing the other 2 dozens, uncovering last dozen spun.

When a dozen repeats, go back to A. this is a "loop", or better expresed, a March.

Zeroes aren't reacted to. When a zero appears, bet selection continues as usual, even as the bet is lost.

Ok, what use might a "Break Even" march have other than a placeholder bet? Well... adding a positive progression the charts tend to go upwards, enough to wrap a strategy around it.

I have used the pluscoup positive progression along with this and had good results.

i.e. this:

[attach=2]

Best regards,
Victor
Interesting suggestion Victor. The dozens have fascinated me for years. I believe the strongest methods to beat random can be forged with this 2/1 chance.

Nickmsi

Hi Victor. . .
Thanks for posting this method.  I love to test out any "Break Even" type systems as they are well suited for our Plug N Play bot.
Attached is a Tracker/Tester Excel sheet for this method.  I tested it two ways, one with a negative progression and the other with a positive one.  The negative progressions produced 158 units profits in 1,000 sessions and the positive resulted in 238 units profits so I am attaching the positive sheet.
The attached has 2 pages as noted in the lower left, a RNG page for testing and a Manual page for inputting numbers if played live or for importing other numbers to test.
I tested several Profit Target and Stop Loss amounts and the ones that produced the 238 units of profits was Profit Target = 2, Stop Loss = (-5).  You can change those to whatever you want to test.
A bot can play this rather quickly as each session will only take about 10 spins to reach either the Profit or Stop limit. 
We are posting this here as well as in the Nick & Stef's Excel section of the Community Software.

Cheers . . . Nick & Stef

Gilok