Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

*PATTERN BREAKER*

Started by JohnLegend, November 05, 2012, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwisterUK

Quote from: shogun on November 12, 2012, 05:54:54 PM

It probably goes without saying but I will any way   ???  I grab the first 20 numbers off the marque to start my game.

Oh god yes ! EVERY time ! Why not ?

TwisterUK

JL

I read on a Forum Post that you used to disregard a block of 3 if it contained a Zero. I've never read that or knew that. Is that the case ? If so what changed  your mind ?

Cheers Bud

Ophis

Quote from: JohnLegend on November 12, 2012, 04:14:33 PM
Ignore the zero but keep the numbers either side of it. So keep all numbers reject zero.
I have updated MST (PB,PF,PB4) to behave the way you have stated in this latest post.
If MST will not update by itself here you can find manually dowloadable version MST 1.6.5

Download MST_v165.zip
Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

JohnLegend

Quote from: Twisteruk on November 12, 2012, 06:52:31 PM
JL

I read on a Forum Post that you used to disregard a block of 3 if it contained a Zero. I've never read that or knew that. Is that the case ? If so what changed your mind ?

Cheers Bud
Strikerate  Twister, I have seen an improvement in the methods performance since I started doing this.

I think its because it displaces the perfection of random. My strikerate live and RNG has gone up since doing this, and that's what we all want.

I will advise Speramus to play this way too when they get rolling. mmmmm we are honoured the mighty Ophis on the thread.

subby

Quote from: ophis on November 12, 2012, 07:15:36 PM
I have updated MST (PB,PF,PB4) to behave the way you have stated in this latest post.
If MST will not update by itself here you can find manually dowloadable version MST 1.6.5

Download MST_v165.zip

Ophis a few members would like to throw some coin your direction. If you could put up your paypal info then whoever wants to can donate something
Cheers

Subby

subby

I will also download and use the new Ophis tracker for Speramus  :cheer: :thumbsup:
Cheers

Subby

JohnLegend

Quote from: subby on November 12, 2012, 07:57:32 PM
I will also download and use the new Ophis tracker for Speramus  :cheer: :thumbsup:
Yes that will be good Subby, im winning more often treating the ZERO this way.

Ophis

Quote from: subby on November 12, 2012, 07:56:34 PM
Ophis a few members would like to throw some coin your direction. If you could put up your paypal info then whoever wants to can donate something
Glad to hear that, its always nice to receive some donations.  :applause:
Feel free to send any amount to ohs.teos@gmail.com

If you send money via paypal it will be spend to send flowers for my Lady.
If you send money via skrill(moneybookers) it will be probably my next bankroll.

Let me know if there will be any problems with how the PB behaves.
Multi Systems Tracker
➨ *Link Removed*

VLS

Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

JohnLegend

Quote from: VLS on November 12, 2012, 10:10:01 PM
The M.S.T. just got its own section:

http://betselection.cc/ophis'-mst/

:cheer:
Thanks Victor there's a feeling of lift off on this forum now. A positive place to be. Even Steve on the other forum has got involved in all of this. Its time to change MINDS.... :pirate:

VLS

Thanks to you dear John. I do look forward to integrate our forum to the scene in a positive manner  :thumbsup:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

JohnLegend

Quote from: VLS on November 12, 2012, 10:45:15 PM
Thanks to you dear John. I do look forward to integrate our forum to the scene in a positive manner  :thumbsup:
POSITIVE is the prime word Victor. Everyone has a right to question something. But they should also keep an open mind. Cheers... :thumbsup:

PATTERN BREAKER ON BV UPDATE

TOTAL GAMES PLAYED 90

TOTAL GAMES WON 88

TOTAL GAMES LOST 2

STRIKERATE 44/1

DOUBLE LOSSES ZERO

TREBLE LOSSES NON---EXISTENT

LONGEST WINNING STREAK 30 CURRENTLY SHARED BY HIGH LOW AND ODD EVEN.

This is going amazingly well so far, closing on 100 games. And still only 2 losses both on RED AND BLACK. I realize this

can't go on much longer. Its already an alltime high for me for two even chances. Never ever have I had two break even 20.

And here I have two about to break 30. Since I have played by simply ignoring the zero its also improved my strikerate I
believe.  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

malcop

Has anyone tried to play PB, PF & PB4 at the same time using MST?

If yes how did you get on with it?

Thanks

malcop

subby

I tried it but you end up getting 2 methods conflicting...i.e one telling you to bet Even and the other telling you to be odd....at the same time

Just stick to one. I found PB4 very much an either "I'm up laods" or "I've lost 40 units in 50 spins" type of method

Cheers

Subby

malcop

OK thanks subby, I will just stick to using PM in the MST tracker.