Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

*PATTERN BREAKER*

Started by JohnLegend, November 05, 2012, 08:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subby

Quote from: JohnLegend on November 07, 2012, 05:20:48 PM

I got two dream breakdowns of 7 patterns in 21 spins which I took advantage of by trebling stakes as it's a virtual gaurantee of a win

John can you expand on what you mean by this?

7 patterns in 21 spins?
Cheers

Subby

JohnLegend

Quote from: subby on November 08, 2012, 07:54:54 PM
John can you expand on what you mean by this?

7 patterns in 21 spins?
Hi Subby what I mean is the minumum number of spins 7 of the 8 patterns could form in is 21. If you ever see this you have been handed a gift by random. Because its almost impossible for random to form all 8 patterns in the minumum of 24 spins. It happenned to me 39 times in the 6010 games I've played.

And when it happens you should at least treble your usual stakes plus cover the zero for as certain a winner as you will realistically get in this game.

JohnLegend

Quote from: topcat888 on November 08, 2012, 06:57:42 PM
Brilliant, thanks for the clarification John...

One more question, if as you suggest for smaller bankrolls, you play just the 2nd and 3rd steps of the progression, aren't you going to miss all those first hit bets..??
Hi Topcat, yes you would miss out, this is Twisters preferred method of play. It would be better to ask him how he deals with it. I gather he has a plan B for when the first spin wins.

subby

Quote from: JohnLegend on November 08, 2012, 09:07:13 PM
Hi Subby what I mean is the minumum number of spins 7 of the 8 patterns could form in is 21. If you ever see this you have been handed a gift by random. Because its almost impossible for random to form all 8 patterns in the minumum of 24 spins. It happenned to me 39 times in the 6010 games I've played.

And when it happens you should at least treble your usual stakes plus cover the zero for as certain a winner as you will realistically get in this game.

Good call, I use Ophis's tracker so I'll keep an eye out for this happening and go for it.

Cheers

Subby

JohnLegend

Quote from: subby on November 08, 2012, 09:16:06 PM
Good call, I use Ophis's tracker so I'll keep an eye out for this happening and go for it.
Yes Subby I'm 39/0 for this bet. Its like everyone knows or should know. You will never ever see random hit all 37 numbers on the wheel in 37 spins. Its obviously not as certain as that. BUT, a lot more playable.

Albalaha

Johnlegend,
                   I want to know the best suggested settings from you of your PB, in Ophis MST.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

JohnLegend

Quote from: albalaha on November 09, 2012, 05:50:07 AM
Johnlegend,
I'm not the best person to ask about trackers Albalaha, I'm still using good old fashioned pen and paper. That's my tracker...

subby

Quote from: albalaha on November 09, 2012, 05:50:07 AM
Johnlegend,

Morning mate,

Just thought I'd chip in as I also use his tracker. It is set up to play 1, 3, 7 as your bets. Not overly sure why but it is, just change to 1, 2, 4 and you'll still grind out unit wins
Cheers

Subby

topcat888

One more question,

So I'm 100% on this... When tracking all three EC's and the first one is ready to bet, you bet that one and win... Now, do you then continue tracking in order to bet on one of the other two EC's..? (i.e. same session) ~ This what thePilot does, he keeps going until he has hit all three in the same session...

or

do you stop session as soon as one of the EC's has hit, take a break and start again later..??

Cheers

subby

Personally I'd NOT bet on RED/BLACK, just the other 2 (high/low and even/odd)

red and black on the wheel are just too uniform r/b/r/b/r/b/r/b/r/b/etc

wheras odd even and high low are marginally different layout on the wheel

In answer to your question though....when playing all 3 methods you are tracking all 3 separately so you just track as normal until you have a betting opportunity
Cheers

Subby

TwisterUK

Quote from: topcat888 on November 09, 2012, 09:29:03 AM
One more question,

So I'm 100% on this... When tracking all three EC's and the first one is ready to bet, you bet that one and win... Now, do you then continue tracking in order to bet on one of the other two EC's..? (i.e. same session) ~ This what thePilot does, he keeps going until he has hit all three in the same session...

or

do you stop session as soon as one of the EC's has hit, take a break and start again later..??

Cheers

I do the first option. 1 Win and close it down  :applause:

topcat888

Quote from: Twisteruk on November 09, 2012, 01:28:18 PM
I do the first option. 1 Win and close it down  :applause:

Do you track all three EC's twister..??

subby

Ha...Subby fail...I totally misread your thread.

As twister said, once you are +1 unit then you stop even if the others don't come through....leave it until much later on then you can if you wish jump in again. I wouldn't be looking to win too many units straight away.

Cheers

Subby

topcat888

Don't worry Subby, your info was interesting anyway...  :thumbsup:

Also, I'm correct that if a zero falls within a set of three spins, you disregard/ignore those three spins..??

TwisterUK

Quote from: topcat888 on November 09, 2012, 01:29:27 PM
Do you track all three EC's twister..??

Yes, always  :thumbsup:

I take 1 unit from whichever EC come up first. On a loss I use the next EC to come up  8)