Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Dr Tom's baccarat system

Started by marinetech, January 18, 2016, 12:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marinetech

A friend of mine in Chicago bought Dr. Tom's system off of ebay for 750. He has shared it with me and I will share it with you, step by step. I will post each step and at the very end, shoes that correspond with the play.

It is a little difficult to grasp (at least for me) but maybe we can all help each other. Here we go. Once we are all on the same page, I will submit the next step (10 in total).

Step #1
There will be 3 "betting Columns" generated by the raw banker and player decisions. These betting columns start being determined by the last 4 B/P decisions being converted into B's and I's which stand for Balanced and Imbalanced. (Lesson # 1 at the end of this information)

The first column is result of our expectations of upcoming B and I outcomes.  These are the Plus's and Minus's (Lesson # 2)

The second column...the W's and L's are the result of our expectations from Column 1. (Lesson # 3)

The third Column (another set of Plus's and Minus's) is the result of our expected outcomes from column 2. (Lesson # 5)

How To See The Banker And Player Decisions Differently From All The Other Players at The Table: How To Convert To  The "B and I."

Use the RAW banker/player decisions to generate the "B" and "I" Patterns. 

B = Balanced (ALL the last FOUR decisions were the same BBBB, PPPP or 2 of each B&P – in any order)

I = Imbalanced (One Banker or Player and 3 of the other)

Take the last 4 decisions: 

Here are the BALANCED...BBBB PPPP PBPB BPBP PPBB BBPP BPPB PBBP

In other words, all 4 are the SAME OR 2 of EACH...the number of B/P decisions are in BALANCE.

IMBALANCED is the opposite: 3 of one (B/P) and 1 of the other:  PBBB PBPP PPBP PPPB BPPP BPBB BBPB BBBP

Just cover literally with your finger, or in your mind's eye, the last 3 decisions and you will know immediately which side will result in an I and which will generate a B.

For your homework, take two old shoes of around 60 decisions each or flip a coin (heads=banker, tails=player)
And mark all decisions, after the third one because you need FOUR, either B(alanced) or I(mbalanced).

Gizmotron

Because you have placed this in a public forum I must assume that you are inviting comment. I've only heard the first of this but already know what the entire thing is about. It's obfuscation of coherent functionality for the purpose of misdirection and confusion. I can prove my supposition in this way. You won't be able to see a trend through observation techniques of visual dexterity and recognition. You will get bogged down in the minutia of thinking about filling in the charts and being forced to recognize favorability situations through further rationalizations of multiple fragments of combined data that is unrecognizable from any other form than cognitive deduction. And that is by design the purpose of these kind of charting systems. It's deliberately meant to confuse you and to be impractical in real use. Its sole purpose is to dazzle you into buying it and to resale you further instructions on how to perfect it. The seller, knowing that it can't actually work, is none the less selling something confusing on purpose. Of course you should continue telling us about it. I can't wait for the kicker, the closing item that brings it all home as the thing you've got to have. What the heck. What else do we have to do.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

marinetech

Quote from: Gizmotron on January 18, 2016, 01:34:46 PM
Because you have placed this in a public forum I must assume that you are inviting comment. I've only heard the first of this but already know what the entire thing is about. It's obfuscation of coherent functionality for the purpose of misdirection and confusion. I can prove my supposition in this way. You won't be able to see a trend through observation techniques of visual dexterity and recognition. You will get bogged down in the minutia of thinking about filling in the charts and being forced to recognize favorability situations through further rationalizations of multiple fragments of combined data that is unrecognizable from any other form than cognitive deduction. And that is by design the purpose of these kind of charting systems. It's deliberately meant to confuse you and to be impractical in real use. Its sole purpose is to dazzle you into buying it and to resale you further instructions on how to perfect it. The seller, knowing that it can't actually work, is none the less selling something confusing on purpose. Of course you should continue telling us about it. I can't wait for the kicker, the closing item that brings it all home as the thing you've got to have. What the heck. What else do we have to do.

I agree! Here comes part 2. And yes, I want comment and at the end we can play it against shoes and i will post his "shoes".

marinetech

Lesson #2 – Generating the PLUS and MINUS

Anytime there is a switch from B to I or I to B...that is a MINUS.
Anytime an B follows a B or an I follows and I...that is a PLUS.
These Plus and minus results are listed in the Column to the right of the banker column on the score card. The First P/M Column.

marinetech

Lesson #3 – Generating the W's and L's
-  A "W" is the result of the Expectation in the P/M column being right for the THIRD TIME IN A ROW of EITHER PLUS or MINUS. In other words, we are following CONSECUTIVE outcomes of the Plus and Minus as our "W" EXPECTATION.  We are NOT necessarily (explained in later lessons where the bets actually go on the table) betting for a W or an L early in the shoe.

"L" is when the expectation is wrong.  First rule is the Plus, Plus...the 3rd Plus will be a "W" in the W/L column. 

Minus, Minus...the third Minus will be a "W" in the W/L column. 

Otherwise, the "W" and "L" will be based on the upcoming "Direction Change" NUMBER in the Plus/Minus column which is PREDICTED from the Direction Change HISTORY. This is fully explained below under the heading called SWITCHING in Lesson # 4.

marinetech

I have posted 3 so far. Want to be sure we all understand this and would like some feedback on this so far?

andrebac

tx for sharing,
it seems interesting, at least original.
keep continue

A

marinetech

Lesson # 4 TRACKING Plus/Minus W/L (EXPECTATIONS) FOR MORE PROFIT:

One of the most frustrating experiences to a gambler is being wrong and losing multiple bets in a row. 
Sometimes, it seems the cards just "know" what you are betting and will make sure you keep losing bet after bet.

In the past, our only defense was to stop betting after losing 3 or 4 bets in a row (which we STILL do even with this "enlightened" Bet Selection).

However, we can, with some degree of control WIN even when we (with our normal Bet Selection) are LOSING.

Wins and losses tend to "clump" together with most Bet Selections and particularly with this Bet Selection.

There are 3 patterns that can happen with the Pluses, Minuses and W's and L's.

1 – Multiple Wins:  WWWWWW
2 – Multiple Losses: LLLLLLL
3 - Chop pattern; WLWLW   

To jump ahead just a bit, we will ALWAYS bet WITH what has happened for 2 times in a row concerning our "Filtered" expected, anticipated outcomes from the B/P and patterns.

What that means is that if the Plus/Minus predictions have been right 2 times in a row = WW, we bet they will continue to be right and we will see continued "Ws."

If the Plus/Minus Predictions have been wrong two times in a row = LL, we will bet for an "L" on the next betting decision next betting TRIGGER happens and continue until there is a "W." 

marinetech

Lesson # 5

SWITCHING: 

Anytime there have been 2 or more Pluses or Minuses or "W's" or "L's" in a row and the OPPOSITE event happens:  ++++ - or ------ +

WWW L   LLLL W ...that brings up a question.

QUESTION:  Should we switch to what just happened, a W or an L IMMEDIATELY (after 1 switch) or give what we were following 2 chances?   

EXAMPLES:  WWWW L W  LLLLLL W L – in both of these examples we would win the bet immediately following our first losing bet by giving what we were following (betting) a "second" chance.   We call that a "2."

WWWW L L   LLLL W W    In these examples we would only lose one bet by SWITCHING right away when the direction changed.  This is called a "1." 

HOW DO YOU KNOW whether to
switch immediately ("1") or, to give the previous multiple event a second chance ("2")?

ANSWER:  You simply TRACK the HISTORY of the "1s" and
"2s".
1 W                    Start of new Shoe – Outcome of
2 W                    Triggers
3 W
4 W
5 L
6 W = "2" We now know we should have given the "W"            a second chance.
7 W
8 W
9 W
10 L
11 W = "2" Since the first 1-2 tracking number @             decision 6 was a "2" we would bet for a "2" at              decision 11 also and not wait like we had to              before we had the 1-2 HISTORY.   

Same with the "1s"
WWWW L L (1)      LLLLL W W (1)

NOW LIKE EVERTHING ELSE in baccarat, the 1s and 2s will not follow a perfect pattern, so we must have some rules about how to follow their patterns. 

EXAMPLES of 1-2 HISTORY: 

1 1 1 2 – Here I would bet for a repeat of the 2 on the next switch.

2 2 2 1 – Again bet for a 1 on the next switch.

1 2 – Bet for a 1

2 1  – bet for a 2

1 1 1 1 2 1  – bet next for a 2   

2 2 2 2 1 2  – bet for a 1.

In both of the last two examples, the 1s and 2s are "CHOPPING" just like Banker and Player can chop.

Here is how I keep it straight.  After 2 in a row or MORE of the same NUMBER (1 or 2) and it changes ( another DC, Direction Change like with the "Ws and Ls")...ALL the previous REPEATERS – all the numbers in RED above DISAPPEAR.

Now, it is like we have just started the shoe and the
NON RED numbers remaining are our new HISTORY for the 1/2 tracking in the shoe.  This should help.

marinetech

Now, I am a little confused at this point! a lot to remember, track and so on!!!! Love to hear comments and thoughts!

marinetech

Lesson # 6 – Column # 3... The Second PM Column

In the really tough shoes, you will be betting on the expectations for the last column – Column 3.

These Plus's and Minus's are generated exactly the way the W's and L's in Column # 2 are generated.  They are based on the consecutive outcomes and EXPECTATIONS from Column # 2.

WW...W = PLUS
WW...L = MINUS
LL...L = PLUS
LL...W = MINUS

Remember, the whole time we are tracking and filtering the banker player decisions through the 3 columns, we are EXPECTING something to happen.

We are looking for a CONTINUATION of what has happened the last 2 times in a row PP...P = W    MM...M = W
                                     WW...W = P (in Column  3)
                                      LL...L = P  (in Column # 3)

marinetech

Lesson #7

THIRD SWITCHING POSSIBILITY: 

PM and LW CHOPS

ANY time the pattern of PMP or MPM –or- WLW or LWL occurs, you may choose to follow it till it stops.  WWWWW  L W L  Here we had a "2" (Switching number) because the W hit after the switch to
L...HOWEVER, it Switched AGAIN to another L.  We are now in a FULL CHOP and need to follow that UNTIL we get 2 in a row of either LLs or WWs.

WWWWWW L W L W L W W....now follow the Ws of course.

These CHOPS can go on for 10 chops in a row. 

If you want, you may also want to document and follow the CHOP history either "C+" = the WL or LW went to a 3rd chop... WWWW L W L

OR a "C-"... it stopped at 2 steps...WWWW L W W

marinetech

Lesson #8 – Getting On The Bus

To preserve your hair and get on that potential long run as early as possible – follow the Special Rule below.

SPECIAL RULE FOR RUNS – STRAIGHT or CHOP:

When your Pattern tracking tells you to bet against a run/chop because of a pattern you are following and you LOSE because the RUN continues, bet FOR that Straight RUN or Chop RUN to CONTINUE. 

You may be forced to bet AGAINST the run two times in a row, IF you have a Pattern running against it. Be very wary of betting against a run or chop run more than one time and losing if there has already been any run in shoe of 4 or more.

Close to the top of "what will make you want pull your hair out" is being the only player at the table betting AGAINST a beautiful RUN of Bankers, Players or CHOPS whiles everyone else is cleaning out the chip rack.   

Remember this, trying to get in early like this can only cost you one bet while it could make you win the next 10 in a row.

Most experienced gamblers have had the experience of not getting on a run when they kind of thought they should have and when they miss the next potential winner cause the run CONTINUES they now develop temporary mental issues causing further hesitation and confusion about what to do. 

I call it Missing The Bus Syndrome. With every bet that COULD HAVE BEEN WON that you keep watching causes you to sink deeper and deeper into that dark place of self-incrimination. 
"How could I be so Stupid?"

The only time this getting on the train early will not work is if there just are no runs or chops past 4 in your present shoe.  However most ALL shoes have one good run so be watchful.

marinetech

Lesson # 9 - Staying On The RIGHT TRACK

With this new system you are learning, you now know that there is lot MORE to keep track of besides just the Banker and Player decisions – a LOT more.

Here is a list of what you need to track and document:

1 - Player Banker Decisions:  Draw a CIRCLE in the player or banker box for each decision.   

2 – B/I Outcomes:  As soon as there have been 3 decisions in the shoe, you can start putting in the B's and I's in the upcoming chart lines under player and banker.

3 - The PLUS Minus Column: To the right of the B/I:  Here the Pluses and Minuses are generated based on the flow of the B's and I's.

4 - The 1-2   Column just right of the P/M column. 

Here we track the P/M  SWITCHING.

When there is a direction change....BBBB...I    or RRRR...N....I draw a CIRCLE in the upcoming decision box in the ½ Column to remind me to document the 1 or 2.  For a
   SWITCH to happen, there must be 2 or more Ns or Rs and 
   THEN a switch to the opposite.

5 - The W/L   Column : just right of the P/M column.  PP...the 3rd P is a "W."   MM...the 3rd M is a "W"   

MM P = L

PP M = L

6 - The 1-2   Column just right of the P/M column.

- Here we track the W/L  SWITCHING.

When there is a direction change....WW...L   or LLL...W....I draw a CIRCLE in the upcoming decision box in the ½ Column to remind me to document the 1 or 2.
For a SWITCH to happen, there must be 2 or more Ws or Ls and THEN a switch to the opposite.  WWWW L     LLLL W
If we are betting the W/L column and not the Plus/Minus column, there will be a NB – No Bet – the first time there is DC to give us our "History" of the 1-2 Switching NUMBER for  the W/L column.
Otherwise, the "W" and "L" will be based on the upcoming "Direction Change" NUMBER from the Plus/Minus column.   

After the first direction change, "W"s and "L"s are subject to the
ANTICIPATED Direction Change number HISTORY.  The Video will help clear all this up when you see it.

7– The SECOND P/M Column

8 – The 1/2 Tracking for the Second P/M Column

9- B COLUMN This is where we track the 1 unit and 2 unit bets.  In some of the shoes I send, there will be a "forward slash" / denoting a WIN and an X for a loss.  I recommend you document the wins with a "W" and the losses with an "L."

10- The T Column is for the running plus or minus total of units
in the  shoe.

marinetech

Lesson # 10 – Bet Selection

The question always come up..."when and where do I make my first bet?"
First, you must wait for the B's and I's to generate a pattern of Plus and Minus first.   
We are going to wait for PP or MM before making our first VIRTUAL wager on a 3rd P or M. 
The other possibility is that there will be a PMP or MPM Chop.
When the shoe starts with that kind of Chop pattern, bet for the Chop to continue.

We actually have 3 patterns to follow for betting on the table. First is the P/M column and second is the W/L column and the last is the SECOND Plus/Minus Column (remember we named this our "3rd" Column at the start of the manual).

I start following the P/M early in the shoe because there is not much W/L history early.

If the P/M patterns remain stable meaning the ½ Switching is stable (not a lot of jumping around:  11211121.  Here, we would lose the third, fourth, 5th, 7th and 8th second bet after the switch)...I follow the P/M until I have THREE "l's" of the last 4 decisions.

Three out of four "L's" is the signal that our Normal expectations in the N/R and P/M columns are breaking down.
At this point your betting will follow Column Number 2, the W /L Column.

I will always start betting the W/L column predictions at that point.

When you lose 3 out of 4 money bats following the "W/L" column (Number 3)...it is time to start following that last column for your money bets on the table.

One of the videos I made will demonstrate how strong this pattern can be even form the beginning of a shoe.

Here is where you really need to understand ALL the Direction change Tracking and 1/2 Switching because the strongest winning pattern in an otherwise unpredictable shoe is the when the THIRD Column is running ALL MINUSES.  I have seen that happen for up to 19/20 decisions. 

Using ANY OTHER normal bet selection, you would be getting hammered.

When you have switched from betting the P/M Column and are now betting the W/L or even the Second P/M Column, do not jump back and forth between the 3 columns.

Jumping around the columns will cause you to WILL lose more bets than if you stick with one and go virtual when you have lost 3-4 in a row and wait for a "Virtual or Paper win" before resuming money bets.

Remember the SEQUENCE:

1 - Banker and Player decisions give us the Plus and Minus  outcomes using the "B & I" tracking. (with ½ Switching)
2- W and L Tracking (with ½ Switching) generates the SECOND P/M (3rd Column)
You will (see all the videos) need to put ALL the information for the upcoming decisions in the "rectangular Boxes" under Banker and Player columns.
This information includes: "B" or "I" + or – (Plus or Minus) and "W" or "L".

When you start following EITHER the W/L or SECOND P/M Columns for you $$$$ bets, put one more bit of VITAL tracking information in the box and that is a distinct "DOT" inside the box which tells you which one of the W or L sides you are following. 

This is very important especially when you are following the MINUSES in the THIRD Column and betting AGAINST what you would normally be following in that W/L column.