Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Investigation Kim Larsen = Vegas Dude

Started by Sputnik, February 13, 2013, 07:12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sputnik

I backtrack and find this at gamblers glen

In the same thread at the meister's forum where I found the Andruchi
system there was also article about another "chaos" system by Vegas Du
de aks Kim Larsen which I also ended up buying. I can categorically st
ate that the system is total pants and quite dangerous to play. I bust
ed out three times using fun money.

So the chaos system by Vegas Dude is mention at Meister's forum that has exist sense 1998 - that is a good sign - then we can read the articel and also backtrack the user.

Continue this soon with more information ....

Sputnik

I create one account at the forum and now wait for moderator's ok - after that i will back track and see what is all about.

Sputnik

I even email the member who wrote it at gambler glen and the email was still valid.
Hope i will get a reply - then i might get hold of one of Kim Larsen's creations - LOL - that would be cool.

Does who not heard about Kim Larsen (Vegas Dude) well he is famous after one TV Show.
Where he turn a small amount of money into huge amount of money at a very short time period.
He also famous for creating his own chaos theory about roulette.

Albalaha

Kim Larsen aka vegasdude had a website that has been closed now.
Email: earnsumit@gmail.com - Visit my blog: http://albalaha.lefora.com
Can mentor a real, regular and serious player

Sputnik

What i know so has his site been gone a long time ago ...

Bally6354

Sputnik

Somebody posted his method on another forum. I will try and remember which forum it was.

I am pretty certain it was something like betting the last number that appeared and then adding the other numbers as they showed up (or something along those lines)

I know the guy you mean and he supposedly had some kind of video showing him win 10k playing the tables in Vegas.

One thing I do know for sure is the bloke was an internet marketer and had all kinds of different websites on the go. So this whole thing was maybe just some publicity stunt to promote his sites and get a name for himself.

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Sputnik

Yes load persons make them selfe a name as gambler to promote jack stuff - that happens.
It would be great if you could back track that topic at that forum.
I hope i will get something out of my end at meister forum and my email.

Cheers

Sputnik

Any success Bally - my self have work in progress ...

Bally6354

Hello Sputnik

Here we go....

First of all, the main roulette system you get is NOT his own. The exact system is actually already documented in the 1983 book 'Roulette voor iedereen' from Paul Hasard (who also takes no credit for the system itself, so it has probably been out there even longer). So actually Ken Larsen is selling you a system which has already been developed and charging for it.

I'll therefore use the book 'Roulette voor iedereen' to explain the system (which is EXACTLY the same as Ken 'Vegasdude' Larsen).

1) Play the last number that showed up, then play the second last two numbers, and so on, up to 12 last numbers.

2) This is the progression you need

first 7 spins: 1 chip each on last 7 numbers
8 and 9 th spin: 2 chips on last 9 numbers
10 the spin: 3 chips on last 10 numbers
11 th spin: 4 chips on last 11 numbers
12 th spin: 5 chips on last 12 numbers

Now for the system itself:

- as you can see you need a large bankroll
- playing it is still no better than random bets
- if you lose playing this system (say your numbers didn't reappear in the last 12 spins), recovering will take a long time

CONCLUSION: the system doesn't work in the long run.........

cheers
Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

Sputnik

Thanks.

I got some comments at other forum and it seems that this Kim Larsen was a load promotor who know very little about the game.
Sad that does kind of person get such big attention.

DelRicoh

Hello Bally6354

Does anyone can give me link for the book of Paul Hasard? I cannot find it anywhere on the web?

The exact system is actually already documented in the 1983 book 'Roulette voor iedereen' from Paul Hasard (who also takes no credit for the system itself, so it has probably been out there even longer).

Best regards....