Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Complete Street System

Started by Buffalowizard, January 19, 2013, 03:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalowizard

This has been fantastic for me the past couple of weeks. Now I am sharing it with you.

Inspired by some of Mr J's systems, but requires less tracking.

Wait till only a single street is left to hit in either HIGH or LOW. Then bet that it hits. Example:

6     <<<5 LOW streets have hit, leaving only street 2 left. Bet street 2 until hit.

My tests have shown me that a hit occurs usually between 1-15. Most I've seen so far is 22, but yes I'm sure it can go on and on. After a win on either HIGH or LOW missing street, retrack and wait for another opportunity.

Progression can be as aggressive or mild as you like.

Regular 1 street progression is
1 unit    for 11 spins
2 units   for 5 spins
4 units   for 6 spins
8 units   for 5 spins

Good luck!

VLS

Good one Biff  :thumbsup: . Thanks for sharing it with us.

May the fantastic outcomes hold  :nod:
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

XXVV

Thanks for this B/Wiz
Funnily enough the link and research following the recent Vegas Dude interest took me to a post and conversation involving MrJ and his 27 sleep street method revealed on VLS Forum*.

It made very good sense as did his recommendations for bank size et al. and earnings per session.

His whole approach is very professional and no nonsense.

So this re-sparked my interest in streets and here we have a very useful idea to follow, so thanks for your presentation.

Will re-check title and date and advise.

BestXXVV

XXVV

The article was Winning Roulette created by Professional Gambler - VLS Forum  October 30 2009

Buffalowizard

Hi Victor and XXVV

Thanks guys for the interest. I'm glad if it has created a small spark and reignited a flame. I should get back to testing for this.

Regards

BW