Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

flat bet & win consistently

Started by ll l lll ll l lll, March 10, 2013, 02:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmotron

So you make an experienced guess. Spike will love that, a new phrase.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

ll l lll ll l lll

Quote from: Gizmotron on March 10, 2013, 04:22:45 PM
So you make an experienced guess. Spike will love that, a new phrase.

Exactly!  I don't know if i'm doing what he does, all i know is what I am doing is working, and everyday I'm trying to make it better.

AMK

Thanks II I III II I III, this is the real stuff.

Vegas, 6 tables, goin with the flow.

Spike, could you please describe your style like II I III II I III does, perhaps just a little?

II I III II I III,

Your session is either +5 or -5, then it ends?

After a losing session it might be good to increase to 2 units per bet but still a +5 units or -5 units goal. If you lose this session then a win on 3 units would break even your losses of the first session. Now drop back down to 1 unit betting. If you had lost this then you would have to increase to 6 units to break even in the next session. Sorry to distract, but just some ideas to try and help evolve your playing style : )

Gizmotron

Quote from: AMK on March 10, 2013, 08:44:58 PM
II I III II I III,

Your session is either +5 or -5, then it ends

I think that 213² shows that he gets out of difficult sessions with a draw.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

AMK

Yes, saw that and forgot to include it Giz! thanks

II I III II I III could you give us some visual examples?

_ = bet

H/L  hllhlhlhhhhhlhhhhhlhlh

O/E  eeeoeoeooeoeeoeoe

R/B  bbbrbbbrbrbrbrrrbrbb

+3

Chrisbis

@Gizmotron

Hi Mark.
Have you shown 213² your tracker system ? he could learn a thing or too about watching for trends and events

Sputnik

-
Well i know pretty much about even money bet and are for sure above average.
I have to say it is amazing if you can aim for plus 5 units with only 5 units and winning consistently ...

As you alredy know we should not be able to get plus 1 unit consistently flat betting and that it would overcome that attempt doing so ...
You can test this very easy, just set a limit to how many attempts you will risk to achive plus 1 unit, then look at the result after some testing.

I did this and add the option to break even.
Rules are simple, if you don't get a direct win you have one loss and are in negative territorium, the begining of the big hole, then you better of win one less, break even.
Now i even was thinking you could go minus 1 as does would cacel each other out with plus 1 and you would have to win two less when you are in the hole.
Test 40 sessions and won 17 and lose 10.

The only way i find to overcome this issue is to aim for dominance, then you will hit some strike distribution and with regression you can overcome the negative expectation to a certain degree ...

Sputnik

Maybe if you had continue after break even, that more session would end up at plus 1 ...
Well i will continue with this topic and test similiar ideas ...