Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Triple shooter for even chances

Started by GreatGrampa, May 03, 2013, 08:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreatGrampa

Greatgrampa - Your friend and mine

Atlantis

Hi Grampa and others following this thread,

I'm trying/playing another alternative way...

Record the last five results into R/B,   E/O   and H/L

RRBBR                 EOEOE                  HLLHH

Now bet the 3 EC opposites of those 5 with the "cycle of 5 progression"

For example using those above 5 results: first bet will be BOL then BEH then ROH then REL and finally BOL.

RRBBR   EOEOE   HLLHH  =first track 5 results
RRRBR   EEOEE   HLHLL   =L-3; L-4, W-1, W+0, L-1               -1 so up to 2u and bet opposites again...
BRRRB   EOEOE   LHLHL   =W+1, W+3, W+5, W+11, L+9      +9 down to 1u and bet opposites again...

and so on.....

A.

PS.
A better way to record is simply like this:

REH    ROL    BEL   BOH    REH
REH    REL    ROH   BEL     REL

Chrisbis

@A

You could also play............

RRBBR                          EOEOE                       HLLHH ..................Now take the best average score of the 5 series results

Av=R                               E                                H

So, now play R, E, H for one spin..........(then take note of result as part of a 5 step progression maybe!)

If win ....reset any progression. Take and note next 5 spins (no bet), & begin again to get your average.
If lose....take one step into a negative progression. Take next 5 spins (no bet), & begin again to get your average.

(Note, because your always looking to win 2 out of 3 (or better), progressions could be quite complex....I like complex!)  :drunk: 

TwoCatSam

Quote from: Chrisbis on May 19, 2013, 11:42:09 AM
@A

RRBBR                          EOEOE                       HLLHH ..................Now take the best average score of the 5 series results

So, now play R, E, H for one spin..........(then take note of result as part of a 5 step progression maybe!)

If win ....reset any progression. Take and note next 5 spins (no bet), & begin again to get your average.
If lose....take one step into a negative progression. Take next 5 spins (no bet), & begin again to get your average.

(Note, because your always looking to win 2 out of 3 (or better), progressions could be quite complex....I like complex!)  :drunk:

Nick already knows this progression.  How?  I had him make a sheet for the bot using it.

Ask him. 

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Atlantis

Quote from: Chrisbis on May 19, 2013, 11:42:09 AM
@A

Hi Chrisbis,
Nice mod there!  :)  That is similar to the previous best of 3 dominants. Should work good. I agree with GreatGrampa and the others that it is the cycle progression which is key...
A.

Chrisbis

I total agree.......

Cycle progressions are the way forward, and could now feature in lots of previously articulated methods.
We will now have to go back over all methods, to see which ones suit cyclic progressions.

TwoCatSam

Let us not forget where cyclic progressions came from:  FLATman!!

Go FLATman!!
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Chrisbis

I think "Flat-in-O" is a little more flattering!! lol

GreatGrampa

Quote from: Chrisbis on May 19, 2013, 06:46:15 PM
I think "Flat-in-O" is a little more flattering!! lol

The name says it all.  Flatter in a circle.  O:-). I think like Marty, alembert this should be named flat progression.   :thumbsup:

Excellent mods chrispy and Atlantis. I will try to make a video next week. 

TwoCatSam

Ahem!

No need to FLATter FLAT.  His ego is larger than the country he lives in now!!

(That was TwoCat humor, FLATman.  Don't come after me like an Oklahoma tornado!!)

But, call it as you wish, just remember who coined it.

GreatGrandpa

Thanks for posting the DNHG.

Sam

FLAT_IN_O

Quote from: TwoCatSam on May 20, 2013, 03:35:26 PM
Ahem!

No need to FLATter FLAT.  His ego is larger than the country he lives in now!!

(That was TwoCat humor, FLATman.  Don't come after me like an Oklahoma tornado!!)

But, call it as you wish, just remember who coined it.

GreatGrandpa

Thanks for posting the DNHG.

Sam

--Not really Sam,as am busy with my guests now...but will say few words that most of you guys
  skip and avoid totally........LEVELING CYCLE PROGRESSION.......which I explained couple of
  times,and only one guy ask for further explanation.It seem as difficult this kind of progression
but actually it is very easy and effective in real play.Long live summer.

zabbot

hi, what is the level progression here?

GreatGrampa

Quote from: zabbot on May 20, 2013, 09:33:38 PM
hi, what is the level progression here?
Flat,may be you would like to answer this.

GreatGrampa

OK! it's a long time we discussed something on Triple shooter. Now Victor's vote suggested that most are fans of Straight up play. How do we apply Triple shooter framework to straight-ups?

All the concepts - Playing 3 ECs, keeping it simple, catching the trend. But instead of ECs, do it on straight ups. I will post the details on the method later when I find time. But at the moment watch the teaser! Pretty much self explanatory if you know triple shooter.

+119u on 37 spins.

Triple shooter straight

Chrisbis

Great Video presentation again GrGr

I think I can see the method.............I put Man Of Steel "X"-Ray spectacles on for the viewing! lol  :beer: