Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

2OO3EC - 2 Out of 3 EC.

Started by Carlitos, January 26, 2013, 02:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlitos

Small EC system -

Basically we look at which of the 2 of the 3 EC give us the win. The ones that are visible or the opposite ones.

Example, 12, next number, 7, 12 give us 2 wins on 7, R and L. Next spin play REL.
Example, 12 next number 20, 12 give us 1 win on 20, E. Next spin play opposite, of 12, BOH.

Example,

29 - If we would have played the 3 EC of 28BHE, we would have won on 2 EC on 29, BH.
Therefor we play the next spin BHE.
29 - So here we win on 2 of the EC, BH. Suppose an number comes like 10.
10 - As 29 and 29 give us 3 wins we play BHO. Here we get only 1 EC win on 10B. Which means that on the opposite EC of 29 are the 2 remaining wins, 29 <- opposite -> RLE ->.
This means that we now play the opposite of 29 after 10 for the next spin, RLE.

Needs some Martingale and more testing and work out.
Anyone who like the idea may add :thumbsup:

Carlitos  :thumbsup:

VLS

Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

Nickmsi

Hello Carlitos . . .

Thanks for posting. 

A while back I tested this exact method and have attached our Excel Testing/Tracker Sheet.

You can test it out with various progressions of your choice.  Simple insert your progression starting in cell AU5.

Cheers . . .

Nick  &  Stef

Carlitos

Ps, it not that its bet all the time the opposite..... it looks were the 2 winners are, if they are not on the opposite site then you do not bet the opposite.....

Carlitos  8)

Nickmsi

Hello . . .

I have attached a Tracker with what I think your strategy is.

Kindly input some numbers in Column B and see if the bet selections are what you want.

Cheers . . .

Nick

Nickmsi

I did not realize that you don't have Excel, only the viewer.

So I have attached another sheet with some numbers entered.  Now you can view the results and advise if it is getting the correct bet selections.

Thanks

Nick

kawa4711

Carlitos thank you for sharing your excellent idea :thumbsup: and Nickmsi thank you for the excellent tracker :thumbsup: .

I ve tested some spins ( which I ve played in an OC)and reached the win targets of the tracker
Best regards
kawa4711

Carlitos