Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

A TwoCat Test of the VLS Lw Methodology using the new software.

Started by TwoCatSam, August 07, 2013, 07:54:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

Gang

This is a slow and boring video.  Watch it at your own peril, but NOT on a mobile device while operating machinery!

If it says "not available" wait a few......

VLS Lw Methodology at BV
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Turner

Sam...

I think your videos are a treat to watch

Long may you reign as the purveyor of excellent "idea explanation"

Priyanka

Thanks Sam! Wonderful video as always. I always wait for a new production from you.

And this one for your new signature.
Don't Eat Prunes!!!

TwoCatSam

Turner

Thanks, Bro!

Yanks

That kid had on a shirt that said "Tulsa" as in Tulsa, Oklahoma--about 90 miles from me.  Safe to say that boy is a redneck.

I have changed my tag.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

RouletteFan

good video
i know understand how it work
as i m french i have not understood
ldc  jdc

thank

Chrisbis

Another good video in the Sam Series Productions......SSP

CBH

Priyanka

Quote from: TwoCatSam on August 08, 2013, 04:35:05 AM
That kid had on a shirt that said "Tulsa" as in Tulsa, Oklahoma--about 90 miles from me.  Safe to say that boy is a redneck.
Salute your attention to details Sam. This is just an example. I really envy how you grasp and try understanding word by word  a post that interest you and tear it apart to minute details. I wish had such attention to detail. Salute you.

TwoCatSam

You are welcome, all.........

Though, in the past, I have won far more with this idea than I have lost I fully realize I could merely be riding a wave of good luck or an anomaly.  Even though it worked it 2006 and still "seems" to work, I cannot be sure what next week will bring.

Yanks has brought up some interesting points on the "other forum"; points which apply directly to this methodology.  Though she is 25 and new to the game, I--for one--hang on her every word.  I only wish she would speak to us on her videos. 

Sam

Priyanka

Quote from: TwoCatSam on August 08, 2013, 03:20:32 PM
I only wish she would speak to us on her videos. 
Your wish is my pleasure. Next video will have my voice :)

TwoCatSam

Thank you!!

Now if you would only reveal your though process as you bet.  That is, I'm betting the X system now because__________________.

I may be wrong, but it seems to me you switch systems very quickly.  I don't know that has ever been tried.

We'll be waiting!!

Sam

TwoCatSam

Another 17 minutes of listening to me bloviate.  Frankly, I wouldn't waste my thyme......

Sam

VLS Lw Methodology at BV 2