Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Subbys Six Steps

Started by subby, November 14, 2012, 10:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

subby

Right there are 6 even bets in roulette they are...

We are going to play only these bets.

Step 1 go to http://www.random.org/ change the random generator from 1 and 100 .....down to 1 and 6

Click generate and write the number down

then click generate again for your second number

then click generate again for your third number...and so on until you have seen all 6 combinations and you have something similar to

4 2 6 1 3 5

If you get a duplicate number then just keep clicking until you get all your six numbers that you need

Looking at the top piccy...write down what the numbers correspond to like so

4 in the pic is BLACK or b
2 is EVEN or e
6 is HIGH or h
1 is LOW or l
3 is RED or r
5 is ODD or o

write them down like so....

b e h l r o

WE ARE BETTING AGAINST THE SAME SEQUENCE FORMING - remember bet against...

right how I've tweaked this bit is like so, using the above line b e h l r o...WAIT UNTIL YOU GET A BLACK NUMBER DRAWN, this is your trigger to bet

Say 33 was the next number out...it matches the BLACK or b of your line. write a b under the b in the line liek so

b e h l r o
b <trigger as it matches the b in the sequence

TAKE THE b (as it is the triggger) AND NOW ADD IT TO THE END OF THE LINE LIKE SO

b e h l r o *b*

Your new sequence looks like this now

b e h l r o b

with the 33 being the number that last hit put the b under the first b in the sequence

b e h l r o b
b  < Now we bet 1 unit AGAINST (e for EVENS)...ie we bet ODD

say a 15 is next number out...it wins and you are +1 unit

scrap the total sequence and go to the random number generator and get another six numbers to make a new sequence and repeat - I'd leave it 10 spins between games if you want...but you don't have to :)

if a 2 comes out for example then you lose as you were betting ODD and 2 is an EVEN number, then as 2 is an even (e) number...put an e under the (e) in the sequence like so

b e h l r o b
b e  ^<We are now betting 2 units against h so we bet LOW

if for example a 11 comes out, it is LOW and you win.

if for example 29 comes out you have lost and put a h under the (h) in the sequence and move on

b e h l r o b
b e h ^<We are now betting 4 units against l so we bet HIGH

Again if you win great if not, record the type of even bet under the sequence and continue until you reach the final (b)

At this stage if you have a setup looking like...

b e h l r o b   <sequence
b e h l r o b   <betting line

Then that is a lost game and you've spent...1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32 units = 63 units as a loss

***For a "less units needed" bet***

Don't move the trigger to the end, just leave it and have a 5 bet sequence

b e h l r o
^ trigger

b e h l r o
b ^start to bet against here ...against the EVEN (e) bet

this 5 step will be 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 = 31 units

You don't need to worry about the actual numbers spun..just what they represent against your six number sequence you got from RNG.org :)

When your bet is complete that's you done for the day. Log out at +1 unit...OR....

go back to http://www.random.org/ and pick another string of 6 numbers...match them up to the even bets and repeat the steps:)

I think that low level BR's should play the 5 step option with the first in the string as the trigger...and play the other 5 numbers.
Cheers

Subby

subby

At one stage I was 110:1 with this but it has dropped back a fair bit to about 35:1 which for an outlay of 31 units (total loss) isn't great...but never the less it was the first system I thought up myself. Not sure if Someone had done it before though.
Cheers

Subby

monaco

at Random.org, you can just go to 'List Randomizer' (under 'Lists and Strings and Maps, Oh My!'), put

& hit 'Randomize'.

You could do it for B,E,H,L,R,O too if you wanted..

subby

Yeah that's an option too. The main thing is that you have a possible 36 different outcomes of the string of numbers and you're asking random to repeat that EXACT same string of numbers you generated at that exact same time. Random found it hard to do so I won a good few units before I hit a run of 3 or 4 losses in 20-30 games which put a real dent in the win to loss ratio.

I'm sure if I played it more I'd get that back up again but now I'm playing Speramus so I don't play other methods apart from PB.
Cheers

Subby