Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Excellent case...!!!

Started by Eric32, January 25, 2014, 09:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric32

Hi guys,
I follow a team of tipsters and they have a very professional betting system... And the best is that all their tips are free of charge and verified from Google's server!!! Check here: www.vipbetshop.blogspot.com

esoito

Hmmm....interesting.

I can't see a catch -- yet.

Perhaps that's simply because there isn't one.

Dragoner

The full results seem to good to be true.
After 49 bets, the average odds is around 1.8, and there are 6 lost bets, 5 void bets and 38 won bets.
I am really skeptical just because how insanely good these results are, but will follow anyway.

Edit:
If the odds were around only 1.2, they'd still be profitable with that win rate. And they are all around 1.8. Come on... this can't be real. Still following though, just to see what is the catch. I am sure there is one, but hoping for the opposite, so I could quit my job.  ;)

Pockets

Quote from: Dragoner on January 26, 2014, 08:35:10 AM
The full results seem to good to be true.
After 49 bets, the average odds is around 1.8, and there are 6 lost bets, 5 void bets and 38 won bets.
I am really skeptical just because how insanely good these results are, but will follow anyway.

Edit:
If the odds were around only 1.2, they'd still be profitable with that win rate. And they are all around 1.8. Come on... this can't be real. Still following though, just to see what is the catch. I am sure there is one, but hoping for the opposite, so I could quit my job.  ;)
There is no catch and enjoy it while it lasts. I will give you some clues on why there are no catch. Refer to the location from whr the blogs are made.  Refer to the posts in betselection.cc related to sports betting around the time frame when the blog was started. Refer to the way the history of bets are shown. I will leave the rest to your imagination. 

klw

Quote from: Eric32 on January 25, 2014, 09:00:57 PM
Hi guys,
I follow a team of tipsters and they have a very professional betting system... And the best is that all their tips are free of charge and verified from Google's server!!! Check here: www.vipbetshop.blogspot.com

Looks excellent and thanks for the info. Eric32.

Looking at today's tip PAOK -1.5 AH , I am already encountering some problems,the odds they are betting at on the site ( 1.87 ) are already gone , the best I can see is on Oddscomparisons at 1.75 and when you click on this you get directed to a Bet365 betting slip offering 1.575 with an AH of -1.25 ! Now I'm fairly new to all this so there might be better odds advertised out there and I just don't have the experience to know where to look but I'm just following the links off the VIP bet shop. The other thing is how many accounts do you have to open to make sure you get the best odds , there are what a hundred book makers out there at least , do I need to open all those ? Getting the right odds is crucial as anybody that bets will know.

Not trying to throw a spanner in the works here but it's not that straight forward. I am very grateful for the information provided by Eric32 and anyone else on this thread,would love to hear how others would do this ?

Many thanks in anticipation,

Cheers.

Dragoner

You should be able to find odds around 1.78 now. It is a lot less than 1.87, but if this bet has a similar probability of winning as the earlier tips, then even though it has less value with the lower odds, it is still highly positive EV, which is always good enough for me.
The question is, does it really have similar winning probability, what the earlier results indicate. Which is around 85% (ignoring void bets).
1.78 odds means, the bet has positive expected value if the probability of winning is above 56.18%. Earlier results indicate, that picks have much higher probability, therefore higher value, even at 1.78.
This doesn't mean you should't try to find the best odds possible. Higher odds is always better. But setting up and maintaining lots of accounts is extra work. If you can really consistently win at sportsbetting, then it is worth the extra effort to set up several accounts for the higher profit.

Electrician

Quote from: Eric32 on January 25, 2014, 09:00:57 PM
Hi guys,

thanks for the info man!!!! Seems very professional job.....  :thumbsup:

Eric32

Eric32

Today they gave as tip: AH0 Fiorentina

:thumbsup:

Martinnng

Unfortunately Fiorentina tip failed  :(

Atlantis

Today I'm glad I followed them with Asteras Tripolis @ 4/5 in Corals
They won away 2-0.  :)
A.

monaco

Today they have PAOK-OFI, with the pick being PAOK at AH-1, odds 1.6, but you can currently get that bet at 2.0 on Paddy Power.

Not sure if there's a worrying reason for that if the odds have drifted from 1.6 to 2.0?

Dragoner

AH bets don't have draw option. A draw for AH bets returns your stake.
On paddy you can bet on draw. That very likely means a draw will not return your stake. That accounts for the higher odds.
This makes the handicap -1 PAOK bet on paddy equal to an AH-1.5 bet.

monaco

Ah right, I think I get you. So a PAOK win 1-0 would usually return stakes? But on PP won't?

Dragoner

I don't have experience with PP, but the draw option there and seeing that other bookies price the AH -1.5 @2, it is more than likely the case.