Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Excellent case...!!!

Started by Eric32, January 25, 2014, 09:00:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

monaco

Atlantis

Tip was on the money again. POAK won 5-0.

A.

klw

Having trouble ( again ) getting decent odds on the Metz / Caen game later , best I can see is 1.375 so far,they have 1.72 on the web site. Anyone got any suggestions as to where to go for better odds than 1.375 ?

Much appreciated.

Cheers.

Dragoner

Anywhere. No bookie will give you 1.375.
You should attach screenshot either here, or to me in PM to show me where you see those odds. It just can't be right.

monaco

Quote from: klw on February 07, 2014, 09:41:35 AM
Having trouble ( again ) getting decent odds on the Metz / Caen game later , best I can see is 1.375 so far,they have 1.72 on the web site. Anyone got any suggestions as to where to go for better odds than 1.375 ?

Much appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi klw, Dragoner is right, you can get 1.66-1.72ish odds most places (Betfair & Ladbrokes to name 2).

You must be looking at something else (I made the same mistake couple of days ago.)

klw

Hi Dragoner -- Don't have time for screen shots.

I have 2 accounts opened so far , Betfair currently you can back at 2.4 , slightly better than last time and Bet365 2.3 the same as last time.

These are Metz to win AH0 , so if I'm not looking at the right displayed odds am I just unlucky that the 2 accounts I've opened are not particularly generous /

Cheers.

klw

Quote from: monaco on February 07, 2014, 11:15:57 AM

Hi klw, Dragoner is right, you can get 1.66-1.72ish odds most places (Betfair & Ladbrokes to name 2).

You must be looking at something else (I made the same mistake couple of days ago.)

Hi Monaco -- Don't know what I'm doing wrong , didn't think I was that stupid lol . Betfair clicked on French footie , then league 2 , then Metz / Caen and those are the odds currently displayed , am I cracking up here ?

Cheers.

klw

Just looked at Ladbrokes exchange and the current " back " odds are 2.42 . I must be looking in the wrong place ?

Cheers.

Atlantis

They gave AJAX yesterday and they duly won 2-1.
They marked that bet down as loser though because the tip was for them to win with a +1.5 goal diff. which they didn't...
A.

Drazen

Quote from: klw on February 07, 2014, 11:21:33 AM
These are Metz to win AH0 , so if I'm not looking at the right displayed odds am I just unlucky that the 2 accounts I've opened are not particularly generous /

Yeah, you must be resented to those bookies somehow...  :))

Drazen
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

monaco

Klw – I think you're making a similar mistake to the one I made. The straight win market is not the same as the AH0.

Dragoner explained the other day, with the AH market, there is no draw market included, & therefore different odds.

If you go to Betfair & actually bring up the Asian Handicaps market, Metz at AH0 is currently 1.63 as Drazen shows above.

klw

Light bulb has just gone on lol. I'm new to all this Asian handicap stuff , thank you all for your help and patience.

Cheers.

Drazen

Then this I think might be out of help for you.

All asian handicap stuff as you say, explained :)

http://www.valuepunter.com/asianhandicap-table.htm

Best of luck
Common sense has become so rare it should be classified as a superpower.

klw

Quote from: Drazen on February 07, 2014, 12:04:56 PM
Then this I think might be out of help for you.

All asian handicap stuff as you say, explained :)

http://www.valuepunter.com/asianhandicap-table.htm

Best of luck

Thank you Drazen will be helpful I'm sure.

Cheers.

Atlantis

I bet Metz at 13/10.
Fingers crossed!
A.