Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

New To Sports Betting

Started by AnabelleT, May 02, 2014, 04:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnabelleT

I'm totally new to sports betting, but I'm interested in making some bets during the World Cup starting in June. My mom is French and we grew up with soccer in the house. I don't follow sports in general, but I always watch the world cup every four years (and the Olympics). I have an online account where I can make sports bets, but can any of you give me any tips on the best way to approach sports betting? I'm thinking of just betting on who will win on individual games but I see there are other bets that can be made. Thank you so much for any help!
:cheer:

AnabelleT

Thank you for the info, guys!

Since I'm new, I think I'll just bet on who will win the individual games I choose to bet on instead of point spreads and the other stuff.

I won't bet every game, just the ones I know something about, or think will win based on recommendation. I don't plan on making a ton of money, just some extra fun during the world cup! 

If I end up liking sports betting, then I'll try again with more international soccer and probably football too, and I'll take the time to learn an effective system.

For now THANK YOU. If there's any other advice, please let me know.