Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Goblins Gold

Started by ignatus, September 05, 2014, 01:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ignatus

trigger: wait for a doublestreet to repeat -bet the other 5 unhit doublestreets-

progression 1-6-36

it's rare a doublestreet repeat twice, it's even more rare it repeat three times, i haven't seen a doublestreet repeat 4 times yet, that i consider a extremly rare event.

so, it SHOULD be a pretty safe. imho

Leapyfrog

Ignatus, do you have a favourite in all the methods that you have posted?
Giant leap is formed of baby steps.

ignatus

Quote from: Leapyfrog on September 05, 2014, 02:16:19 PM
Ignatus, do you have a favourite in all the methods that you have posted?

no, most systems/methods fails in the long run. so, for shorter sessions, this may be playable

Leapyfrog

Quote from: ignatus on September 05, 2014, 01:39:13 PM
trigger: wait for a doublestreet to repeat -bet the other 5 unhit doublestreets-
i haven't seen a doublestreet repeat 4 times yet, that i consider a extremly rare event.
Based on my little observation and knowledge it happens once every 1000 spins. I don't knwo the maths behind it though.
Giant leap is formed of baby steps.

ignatus

yes, this method won't work in the long run, only for shorter sessions if you're lucky

RichBailey86

you can do hit and run

one spin a day

bet 100 dollar chip on 5 of 6 doublestreets
Danny: Because the house always wins. Play long enough, you never change the stakes. The house takes you. Unless, when that perfect hand comes along, you bet and you bet big, then you take the house.

Rusty: You've been practicing this speech, haven't you?

Danny: Little bit. Did I rush it? Felt I rushed it.

RoulettePlayer

Hi

I suggest an improvement to this strategy;

Trigger; Spin without betting until the number falls 3 times in a row in the same double street.
Bet all the other double streets with 2 units each and 1 unit on the 0 as an insurance.
If the 0 hits twice in a row and you didn't bet on hit, the bet size of your progression can go very high if you loose again.
If the 0 hits, it's a 25 units profit on the first level of your progression.

If you loose the first level of your progression, go to the second level; bet 16 units on each double streets and 3 units on the 0.

Most of the time, I won at the first level and just a few times I had to go at the second level of the progression. I never lost at that point by getting 5 number in a row in the same double street. A rare event.

There is a third level of my progression that I never had to go so far. I have it calculated in case of a lost at the second level.

On the third level, you bet 118 units on each double street and 20 units on the 0. If you loose this one you are extremely badlucky because the chance of losing again is extremely low.

At this point, you would get 6 numbers in a row in the same double street which is an extremele rare event.

To be able to afford the progression, I have to go with 10 cents minimum bets. The minimum bankroll needed is $70.40 and I started with $100. Just by tryings strategies a bit at a time my bankroll is actually $108.50

That's are there is for now, and I hope you will try this improvement and keep checking because I have an extremely powerful strategy for streets that I will post pretty soon.

Good luck with this improvement

RouletteDevil

>:D  just tested live spins from DB  failed big time  >:D

another one bites the dust

>:D
All the numbers add up to 666
the DEVILS game !!