Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Parlays

Started by Leapyfrog, October 10, 2014, 09:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leapyfrog

This is my humble attempt at doing parlays in Sports betting. I have a capital of 100units.  I will try to parlay them over a series of continuous bets are really short odds. I don't know whether it will work, but this is an idea i have been pondering over some time and it has worked well on paper so far. It has great potential though.

So it goes like this, the whole capital is divided into 10 parts, each carrying out its own parlay. We finish once we have reached 1000 over the capital that we started with or when the whole capital is wiped off.  Has anyone done something similar in the past? Feedback, views most welcome.

Italy v Azerbaijan - Italy to win - 1.12
Italy v Azerbaijan - Over 1.5 goals - 1.14
Roger Federer v Julien Benneteau - Roger Federer to win - 1.2
Novak Djokovic v David Ferrer - Novak Djokovic to win - 1.13
Belgium v Andorra - Over 2.5 goals - 1.17

The purpose of this post is not to tip, but to gain feedback and track progress on a specific way of approaching betting with a slight twist, which is long proven to be a losing way to approach.
Giant leap is formed of baby steps.

Agesta1

Hi!
I like this!
I will do it with my parlays and i will bet on hockey games.
Vita hästen-Karlskona under 6.5- odds 1.27
Malmö-Karlskoga over 3.5- odds1.21
Södertälje-Mora over 3.5-odds 1.27
Västerås-Aik over 3.5-odds 1.28
Total odds: 2.50
This will be fun and interesting!
Thank`s  Leapyfrog

Agesta

Agesta1

Quote from: Agesta1 on October 10, 2014, 02:43:21 PM
Hi!
I like this!
I will do it with my parlays and i will bet on hockey games.
Vita hästen-Karlskona under 6.5- odds 1.27
Malmö-Karlskoga over 3.5- odds1.21
Södertälje-Mora over 3.5-odds 1.27
Västerås-Aik over 3.5-odds 1.28
Total odds: 2.50
This will be fun and interesting!
Thank`s  Leapyfrog

First parley lost

Västerås-Aik ended 1-2

Agesta

esoito

This software looks like it's ideal for parlays:  http://www.compound-magicpro.com/

The video on that site is an eye-opener!

Leapyfrog

Quote from: esoito on October 12, 2014, 01:39:10 AM
This software looks like it's ideal for parlays:  http://www.compound-magicpro.com/

The video on that site is an eye-opener!
Interesting. But probably, i was understood wrong may be because of the topic. I am not talking about a simple accumulation but a bit more sophisticated than that.

My basic aim is to win 1% of my bank at varied levels across the system. At the same time, I don't want to get doomed losing a big amount and then collecting them using small parcels and sweating over it. My premise is simple looking for sure bets that also provide value, something in the range of 1.1 to 1.2 with the book makers but the actual value is even less than that. Something like Sir Frankel winning a race in his hey day or England beating San marino in a foot ball match or Novak Djokovic beating Rohan Bopanna or Australia beating Kenya in a cricket match.

Then split and dice your bankroll as you see fit with a fluid build up within a particular set of rules. Probably it will get clearer as I progress along with the bets I present here and staking plan before the event starts.

Following infographic will give a good view of how am approaching this.

[attachimg=1]

Leapyfrog

Leapyfrog

[attachimg=1]

Leapyfrog

[attachimg=1]

Leapyfrog

[attachimg=1]