Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Liberty with a hint of basil method

Started by Mr J, November 08, 2014, 03:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr J

I worked on this years ago and got too busy to complete it. It's a TWO number method, flat betting please.

The only real way this tanks (in the short term) is if a column sleeps for a long time.

We will be using the 6 standard double streets. Yes I know there are more than 6 (like the 16-21) but we'll use the 1-6 etc.

Your bet can be as short as two spins before switching OR perhaps 12 spins before switching, I've seen it all. Our goal is to CONNECT the left side of the layout with the right side WITHIN a double street.

All our bets will be north/south. EXAMPLE being >> 7/10 or 21/24 or 32/35 etc.

Never across >> 17/18 etc. I find that a few different numbers within a double street hit in a period under 17 spins (profit).

Lets get started ...... You will have to have a way of CONSTANTLY crossing off numbers, then perhaps a few spins later, you'll need those same numbers again NOT crossed off so it is a bit of a challenge.

This is one of FEW methods I play where I do NOT use the history board numbers.

Use NO past numbers from the board.

12 hits, cross off 9/12.
31 hits, cross off 31/34.
0 hits, cross off nothing.
4 hits, cross off 1/4.
27 hits, cross off 27/30.
9 hits, its already crossed off.
10 hits, cross off 7/10......its now time to bet. We bet the 8/11 AND all crossed off numbers are NOW UNcrossed off.  We are trying to CONNECT the left side with the right side within that DS.

We continue betting the 8/11 until there is a new bet. Maybe the next two numbers are the....25 and 30. Its now time to bet the 26/29, all previous crossed off numbers are NOW UNcrossed off etc. If a 0/00 hits, bet the numbers you were just on. After a win, *NOTHING* is crossed off, we start fresh. Do not use numbers from the history board. Cross off future numbers but it does NOT take long before its betting time again. Its around 4-7 spins. Repeat process.

I also like this......lets say you can afford betting $5 and $5 but $10 and $10 is a bit too much for you. Bet $15 on the split, that's the beauty of the split bet.

So make sure and pay attention when its time to switch bets AND UNcross numbers after a switch or a win. This method works great if you don't mess up. Questions?

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))

TwoCatSam

Ken

I've been playing this a while with success.  Reading this post I wonder if I'm doing it wrong. 

1.  Are you saying bet only the B column?

2.  What if you've crossed off 3/6 and 2/5? Is 1/4 a bet?

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

Mr J

Quote from: TwoCatSam on May 19, 2015, 08:29:38 AM
Ken

I've been playing this a while with success.  Reading this post I wonder if I'm doing it wrong. 

1.  Are you saying bet only the B column?

2.  What if you've crossed off 3/6 and 2/5? Is 1/4 a bet?

Sam

VERY sorry Sam !!

It can be any of the 3 columns so yes, 1/4 is a bet. Remember, a 6 hitting crosses off the 3/6 or a 2 hitting crosses off the 2/5 (just an example).

Ken
Without a decent bet selection and the proper roulette experience, you don't have success, you have a hobby. There is no "Auto Re-bet" button in the ACTUAL world of roulette. Its B&M or take up stamp collecting. Don't let my honesty offend you. Haters will always hate. The saddest thing in life is wasted talent. ((If you're not already a genius, don't bother with roulette. The world needs plenty of ditch diggers))