Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Follow the wheel double dozens roulette

Started by Matt, November 10, 2014, 04:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

Hi have been toying with some bet selections for dozens that may provide more consistancy.
If i am betting on 2 separate dozens and placing bets on the strongest to dozens of last 3-5 spins, is this going to give a more consistant (as expected or better) result?
The reason i though this may work is that it will likely pick up any dominant dozens, snd if there is no dominant dozens, it is no less likely to hit that usual anyway.
Any thoughts?
Anyone tested this type of play?

Tomla

we tried a system of  pick the strongest dozen in the last 3 spins,and the strongest pick of the columns in the last 3 spins.....bet it 3 times then readjust--it worked pretty well with some great winning streaks

Matt

Hi Tomla,
Good to hear you have had some success with this method.
I was considering re adjusting strongest dozens after every spin. I might look into this a little more over the next few days and do some testing with my money management ontop and report back results.
Is this a style of play you would reccomend Tomla?
I have read your posts regarding roulette and baccarat and you seem to know what your talking about.

Carlitos

... there is an selection on the wheel that one can use for betting dozens..... it gives sometimes an pretty nice ride..... look at the numbers of the dozens and look were the ball is hitting on the wheel then play that selection of dozens.

Usualy play 2 dozens at the same time.

For example, when hitting the section from number 29 to 32, one can play dozen 1 and 3.
Same as for number 25 to 8, with exception of 2 numbers 17 and 13.

From number 23 to 18 one can play dozen 1 and 2, with exception of 2 numbers 31 and 33.
... and an little section from number 15 to 2, dozen 1 and 2.

Carlitos  8)

warrior

Quote from: Carlitos on November 11, 2014, 11:38:43 AM
... there is an selection on the wheel that one can use for betting dozens..... it gives sometimes an pretty nice ride..... look at the numbers of the dozens and look were the ball is hitting on the wheel then play that selection of dozens.

Usualy play 2 dozens at the same time.

For example, when hitting the section from number 29 to 32, one can play dozen 1 and 3.
Same as for number 25 to 8, with exception of 2 numbers 17 and 13.

From number 23 to 18 one can play dozen 1 and 2, with exception of 2 numbers 31 and 33.
... and an little section from number 15 to 2, dozen 1 and 2.

Carlitos  8)

I will save you time I have tried this years ago no difference to any 2.you need a bet that is going to take advantage of repeats and new numbers with in as set cycle. Have a good day,

Matt

haven't had time yet to do much testing but in theory betting strongest 2 dozens from previous 3-5 spins should catch any dominant dozens and avoid any sleeping dozens quite well. If the dozens are running even, should still hit as average.
Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
When played with my money management I play double dozens as 1 bet.