Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

CODE 4 HORIZONTAL

Started by Atlantis, December 17, 2012, 03:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlantis

Hi JohnLegend,
Thanks for your very encouraging report update about your discoveries with the 5-L trigger... It also confirms what I am finding out myself the more I test that way... :)
That means adding your games to mine we have 99 games without defeat and highest step 5. Not bad at all!!

I am prepared to use an 8 step progression after the 5 L's: 1,1,1,2,3,5,7,11 (31u) - but of course am hoping that will not be reached or even be necessary. Finding the optimum type of progression will be of key importance...

A win on my third step simply returns +0 (level)  so my  five step prog is 1-1-1-2-3 (only 8 units risk) but of course I know your profits would have been higher over the 75 games that you playtested with your preferred progression 1-1-2-3-5 (12u)

Let's hope this thing pans out to even more success. I'm warily optimistic, JL.  :)

A.

JohnLegend

Quote from: atlantis on December 21, 2012, 09:12:30 PM
Hi JohnLegend,
Thanks for your very encouraging report update about your discoveries with the 5-L trigger... It also confirms what I am finding out myself the more I test that way... :)
That means adding your games to mine we have 99 games without defeat and highest step 5. Not bad at all!!

I am prepared to use an 8 step progression after the 5 L's: 1,1,1,2,3,5,7,11 (31u) - but of course am hoping that will not be reached or even be necessary. Finding the optimum type of progression will be of key importance...

A win on my third step simply returns +0 (level)  so my  five step prog is 1-1-1-2-3 (only 8 units risk) but of course I know your profits would have been higher over the 75 games that you playtested with your preferred progression 1-1-2-3-5 (12u)

Let's hope this thing pans out to even more success. I'm warily optimistic, JL.  :)

A.
Yes Atlantis, I risked 80 units per game on the original CODE 4. I would certainly be prepared to risk 46 on this. It will be interesting and exciting to see how long it holds. I will stake 1,1,2,3,5,7,11,16=46 Units risk. So 25--30 wins secure a progression. Then Im playing for pure profit.

80/1 or better longterm and I personally would be over the moon. H.A.R I've a feeling it could last a lot longer. And I will find out as I play the first 1,000 games.  :thumbsup:

JohnLegend

I am playing this method using a double trigger and 8 step progression of 1,1,2,3,5,7,11,16=46 UNITS RISK. I have now completed 100 games. Taking into account the 8 step progression. ALL 100 have won comfortably. The progression hasnt been challenged once over those 100 games..

RESULTS UPDATE FOR CODE 4 *HORIZONTAL*

TOTAL GAMES PLAYED 100

TOTAL GAMES WON 100

TOTAL GAMES LOST ZERO

STRIKERATE 100/0

BALANCE 183 UNITS PLUS

DOULBE LOSSES ZERO

LONGEST WINNING STREAK 100

I believe this is going to turn out to be one of the greatest methods ever published on a forum. Certainly the best SINGLE DOZEN/COLUMN method I have ever seen. When you consider it takes 25--30 wins to match a progression. And it could comfortably win 100/1 What started as  my PATTERN 4, then became CODE 4 from AMKs excellent alternating concept.

Has now become a great single dozen method from Atlantis's relentless testing and morphing of good ideas. I will of course play this method H.A.R. Next update at 150 games.

marivo

Quote from: JohnLegend on December 23, 2012, 07:39:48 AM
I am playing this method using a double trigger
Does it mean:
LL
LL   ?
Quote from: JohnLegend on December 23, 2012, 07:39:48 AM
The progression hasnt been challenged once over those 100 games..
What was the highest step of progression?
Thanks.

JohnLegend

Quote from: marivo on December 23, 2012, 10:02:48 AM
Does it mean:
LL
LL   ?What was the highest step of progression?
Thanks.
Yes Im using a double trigger like that. I went to step 6 once in those 100 games.

Atlantis is using this
LL
LL
L

Safer but you can wait ages for that. Even the double can take a while. The progression will collect many wins compared to losses. Esoecially H.A.R. I believe 80/1 average is very realistic.

Atlantis

Hi JohnLegend,

Nice results indeed!

I played another 9 winning games using the 5-L's trigger.
I play it with 2 possible triggers:

LL
LL
L

and

WL
LL
LL

For the very first time one game took me right up to step 8 before the WIN (no zero's involved)
That was playing continuously though - I really think you are probably right to play this HIT AND RUN style.
Just saying, that's all. Best to stay wary and careful in these early days of testing.

Best wishes,
Atlantis.

JohnLegend

Quote from: atlantis on December 23, 2012, 01:27:28 PM
Hi JohnLegend,

Nice results indeed!

I played another 9 winning games using the 5-L's trigger.
I play it with 2 possible triggers:

LL
LL
L

and

WL
LL
LL

For the very first time one game took me right up to step 8 before the WIN (no zero's involved)
That was playing continously though - I really think you are probably right to play this HIT AND RUN style.
Just saying, that's all. Best to stay wary and careful in these early days of testing.

Best wishes,
Atlantis.
Yes Atlantis, I like the two way five loss trigger. Your improvement of the CODE 4 concept, has in turn helped me to perfect CODE 20. REMEMBER THAT ONE?

I will sit on it till the new year. Its looking very strong now. H.A.R is the only way to play this one for me Atlantis. :thumbsup:

Atlantis

CODE 20 - a very promising flatbetting method if I remember...
Sure it would be good to see an improved concept of that.

A.

Timo

If it doesn't work in "short term" then it won't work in  :-* "long term", simply as that. But just my opinion.

Regards Timo

ps.Merry Christmas  :love:

JohnLegend

Quote from: Timo on December 23, 2012, 10:47:22 PM
If it doesn't work in "short term" then it won't work in  :-* "long term", simply as that. But just my opinion.

Regards Timo

ps.Merry Christmas   :love:
Timo this gem works. H.A.R its another special one. Something that's going to beat this game longterm.

RESULTS UPDATE FOR CODE 4 *HORIZONTAL*

TOTAL GAMES PLAYED 150

TOTAL GAMES WON 150

TOTAL GAMES LOST ZERO

STRIKERATE 150/0

DOUBLE LOSSES ZERO

LONGEST WINNING STREAK (CURRENT) 150

Using an 8 step progression after a double trigger of 1,1,2,3,5,7,11,16=46 UNITS RISK. And playing H.A.R This method still hasnt lost. 104 of the 150 wins were inside the first 4 steps of the progression. Which still hasnt been challenged.
After 150 games the longest its taken to hit a winner is step 7 twice. Now considering as little as 23 wins can match a progression. This has to be one of the strongest methods in relation to risk I've ever seen. No big drawdowns and hoping it recovers somewhere along the line.

Just track until you have that double trigger and begin. Atlantis's stroke of genius has also led to me making a method I was working on last year CODE 20 into something alot stronger and more readable than it was. When I've tested it well.
It will be introduced to the forum sometime next year. As Atlantis said the MORE PATIENCE you have the stronger this great single dozen method becomes.

If you can wait for a 5 loss

LL
LL
L---BET

Or TRIPPLE TRIGGER

LL
LL
LL
---BET

XL
LL
LL
L---BET

You have random on the ropes. I keep talking of VIRTUAL LIMITS. I know they exist. And they are a certain way to tame and beat random. I have one in 7 ON 1. And depending on the PATIENCE OF THE PLAYER. Atlantis has presented a method that offers us the opportunity to have another.

And I have to praise him highly here. Because my VIRTUAL LIMIT. Has 242 UNITS on the line. And requires 242 wins to match that progression.

His has less than half that amount on the line. And requires as little as 53 wins to cover the risk. If you were to play CODE 4 *HORIZONTAL* With a TRIPPLE TRIGGER. And a 10 step progression 1,1,2,3,5,7,11,16,24,36=106 UNITS RISK. You have something VERY POWERFUL. Very powerful indeed.

soggett

nice results JL
hope atlantis has the same

question, why u use progression 1,1,2,3,5,7,11,16 instead of the classic one 1,1,2,3,4,6,9,14 ?
to get more on a hit?

Atlantis

Hi JL

Nice results. I have had time to play a further 85 games without defeat over last few days using continuous actuals (not hit and run) using 5L trigger.... :)

I also agree with JL that a triple LL trigger + a ten-step prog and played H-A-R then surely seems very powerful indeed!
My suggested 10-step is a more cautious 1-1-1-2-3-5-7-11-16-25 = 72u risk.

Regards,
Atlantis.

soggett

Quote from: atlantis on January 02, 2013, 11:23:33 AM
Hi JL

Nice results. I have had time to play a further 85 games without defeat over last few days using continuous actuals (not hit and run) using 5L trigger.... :)

I also agree with JL that a triple LL trigger + a ten-step prog and played H-A-R then surely seems very powerful indeed!
My suggested 10-step is a more cautious 1-1-1-2-3-5-7-11-16-25 = 72u risk.

Regards,
Atlantis.

and how were your results over those 85 games?

Atlantis

Hi soggett,

85 games won - 0 lost
profit=115u (approx due to record testing error)
4 games won on step 7

A.

soggett

Quote from: atlantis on January 02, 2013, 11:42:14 AM
Hi soggett,

85 games won - 0 lost
profit=115u (approx due to record testing error)
4 games won on step 7

A.
nice results  :thumbsup:
so the most you have seen is 12 L in a row?
that's not bad
then like JL said, 6 L's and a 10 step progression - cha ching  :cheer: :cheer: