Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The G.U.T. Thread (With all due respect to winkel)

Started by TwoCatSam, October 22, 2012, 07:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwoCatSam

People

Since I learned the G.U.T., I have not found anything that comes close to it in performance.  In the last three sessions, I went from around 60 Euro to 310 Euro at Dublin.  I am not bragging so please, "Sin of Hubris" pass me by.  I am simply saying that--in my lil' ol' opinion--you're going to be hard pressed to find anything better.

I know I had an exceptional three sessions, but this system will produce when played properly.

Here is my question:  Is anyone interested in sitting in my classroom while I teach through videos?  By the very nature of the system, these videos must be long and unedited.  You must learn why each bet is made, not just see the winners like in my ECLIPSE videos.  I may do the video and then do a video of that video with a voice-over so I can pause it and explain fully.  It's tough to explain and get the bets down and get both right. 

You know the "Law of Left-Out Numbers".  They usually hit!!  One or two missed hits can ruin your whole session.  Better to bet two too many than two too few! 

So I'll leave it at that.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

ewarwoowar

hello Sam, things are a bit quiet here just yet, but i'd be interested in learning the g u t if you can produce the videos.
cheers.

Timo

Hi Sam! Sounds interesting.. Ok, I am in.

Regards Timo

Timo

Hope there will be more "students" than two. COME ON PEOPLE!

Regards Timo

esoito

I appreciate the time and energy it will take -- so thank you for being willing to do this..

I'll gladly sit at your feet and learn.

wannawin

That will be quite appreciated and followers have insurance to have a good run for their time spent on this.

Thank you very much for your efforts. I will follow closely.
say things directly to show respect for other people's time. Walter.

Wally Gator

Now's the time, Sam.  Great location and perfect timing .....

TwoCatSam

esoito

LOL  A comfortable chair will do nicely!

OK, I will set out forthwith to start video one.  I'll try to break it up into three 30 minute sessions.

Sam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

TwoCatSam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=koY33YFcgBA

Guys,

This video is something over two hours long.  Watch it at your own risk.  This was not a good trot, but a perfect trot for teaching.  I wander into some other areas, but not much.

If you think you see a mistake (you may), note the time in and tell me about it.  Same with any questions.

Sam

TwoCatSam

esoito

A quick question:

The black-screen recording software in which you enter the numbers...

• Is it available?
  • If yes, where and how much?

VLS

Quote from: esoito on October 24, 2012, 07:29:44 AM

• If yes, where and how much?

Here and for free: [attachmini=1]

Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

TwoCatSam

Dang, Victor!!

I was goin' make a hunnert off'n that guy!!

:P

Sam

TwoCatSam

esoito

I will be happy to answer anyone's questions.  If they need coaching, I will do it.  I will not run cold numbers, but will show movies of my playing.  This system is not as hard as it seems.  It just requires concentration.

But any references by either myself or Winkel are certainly welcome.

At the moment, I'm trying something new and have fallen below my 315 Eruo mark.  When I recover, I will again make movies.

People who truly want to win money should take a close look at this system.

Sam

bcboilermaker

hi Sam.

i liked your video. thanks
im interested to learn GUT method.

i will be studying the method more in depth next week. since I'm away from  home working at the moment