Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Why Hit & Run is absurd

Started by Bayes, December 22, 2012, 10:31:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmotron

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 23, 2012, 06:36:35 AM
Gizmo,
you didn't answer my last three questions after reading P.S.

That's because I was responding to your comment further up. No questions to answer... and my phone battery died.
"...IT'S AGAINST THE LAW TO BREAK THE LAW OF AVERAGES." 

Gizmotron

Can your so called "wait and attack" face "sessions from hell"? -- Why ask that question? It's ridiculous to do something you know is confirming the very opposite of what you are seeking.

Can they survive the blunt attack of variances? -- My method deliberately seeks the "blunt attack of variance." - what is that? a new clever cliche?

Can they gain in negative sessions? -- My method does not need to ever dig my way out of steep holes. I don't get in them in the first place.

If your answer is "yes", you are the best person in the world to learn the art of gambling. -- you know it's true. And you didn't have to climb a mountain  to ask a "one question only" from some over dressed zin master.

KingsRoulette

Gizmo,
         I think u have yet to read my Post script in red.
Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

JohnLegend

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 23, 2012, 07:57:47 AM
Gizmo,
         I think u have yet to read my Post script in red.
KR if I believed what you wrote in red. I would have shut up shop and left this game behind long ago. THANKFULLY I don't.

KingsRoulette

JL,
       my question is meant for Gizmo. He is showing exceptional brilliance. Maybe he can do that.
Nothing can perfectly beat a random session but luck. If someone claims perfection in every session, he is either a fool himself or think all to be fools.

Gizmotron

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 23, 2012, 06:30:51 AM
P.S.: All the negative aspects which I talked of is in the context of your betselection, irrespective of how do u chose them.

I hope you can understand this. There are no negative aspects to Roulette. Further more  there is nothing targeting my bet selections. It's just common randomness. It just happens. I decided to control the session instead of the session controlling me. Every spin is a signal from the flow of information coming from the effectiveness track.

KingsRoulette

Gizmo,
   Please do not distract from my straight question. I am asking if your bet selection (by whatever ability or clairvoyance you chose them), gets tough variance attack, can you still win or you do rely upon same fallacy that it can't happen to me?

Gizmotron

Clearly I can see you don't understand what I've written here at this forum.

My technique operates through a process of detachment. My bet selection method is nothing but a detached tool. The tool is used to cause movement in the effectiveness track. I deliberately manipulate the effectiveness track by probing it. I know from experience how to perceive useful changes as they occur. That's what gives me control instead of the changes controlling me.

Perhaps you recall topics like the list and the chart?

KingsRoulette

Gizmo,
     With due respect, I do not doubt your knowledge and brilliance but any bet selection (howsoever chosen) can suffer variance ( at least temporarily). Can you beat that?

Gizmotron

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 23, 2012, 08:44:52 AM
Gizmo,
     With due respect, I do not doubt your knowledge and brilliance but any bet selection (howsoever chosen) can suffer variance ( at least temporarily). Can you beat that?

All I have for you is fallacy. Those that seek only fallacy, only fallacy is offered. No matter what I say, all you can see is fallacy. 

KingsRoulette

This answer of yours show that you are as much empty handed as all others. Keep preaching.

JohnLegend

Quote from: KingsRoulette on December 23, 2012, 09:55:50 AM
This answer of yours show that you are as much empty handed as all others. Keep preaching.
Hey be nice now its Xmas time. Time to put our differences to one side. Until the new year. Merry Xmas everyone.

Superman

Quote(howsoever chosen) can suffer variance

Not if it's variance that you are using for your decisions. You have to follow the flow.

@ RK in a previous post you mentioned me testing PB, for the record I am not testing PB
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!

KingsRoulette

Quote from: Superman on December 23, 2012, 11:06:59 AM

Not if it's variance that you are using for your decisions. You have to follow the flow.

@ RK in a previous post you mentioned me testing PB, for the record I am not testing PB

I think that u had a challenge of some kind regarding PB. http://betselection.cc/methods%27-results/jl-bv-challenge/

Superman

QuoteI think that u had a challenge of some kind regarding PB

That's correct, basically I gave JL the use of my account so I can see and verify his efforts, we had to close the BetVoyager challenge for account purposes and moved the funds over to PaddyPower where he is now performing the challenge, once a month I will login and check the progress.
There's only one way forward, follow random, don't fight with it!

Ignore a thread/topic that mentions 'stop loss', 'virtual loss' and also when a list is provided of a progression, mechanical does NOT work!