Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

The G.U.T. Thread (With all due respect to winkel)

Started by TwoCatSam, October 22, 2012, 07:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esoito

Sam...just a couple of thoughts...

1  HOUSEKEEPING

What about you put your tutorials and videos into a separate, locked thread that only you access?

And keep this one for questions and discussion.

Otherwise the "meaty bits" will be buried and lost amongst all the "noise".

Makes sense, hmmm?

2  A GUT CLICKER

There's a very strong case for commissioning a GUT clicker (as part of a GUT tracker) that would automatically place the chips.

I watched Video #2 (the edited one) and one thing was clear: 

when there were 2 sets of chips to be placed 

versus 

the timer-countdown...

... it was so easy to become confused, inaccurate and muddled.

That IS NOT a criticism -- it's simply an observation based on what was happening in the video and that would DEFINITELY APPLY TO ME AS WELL.  I don't function at all well under pressure!

So if I'm going to use GUT I would definitely be wanting semi-automation of chip placement.

Victor is pretty busy at the moment,  but once he's more available....

TwoCatSam

esoito

Perhaps you are right.

Now, tonight I went over 600 Euro after having been down over 100.  I made some videos, but Utube will not accept them.  What I mean is I can't even upload them and they are .wmv files just like all the others.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Sam
If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

TwisterUK

Quote from: TwoCatSam on October 27, 2012, 07:04:31 PM
Twister

18      11
17      12
16      13
15      14

0        1

The numbers above the zero are coming down.  Imagine a graph line going down, like the US economy.  The numbers above the one are going up, like inflation.  If you had a graph, you'd see that they are almost touching.

You bet on the ones.  If you get a hit, here's how it looks

14     15.......   Now see what the graph has done.  The economy went further down and inflation went further up--they crossed.

In my next video, I'll explain further.

Sam

Thanx Sam, appreciate the clarification  :thumbsup:

VLS

Quote from: esoito on October 27, 2012, 11:00:24 PM
Victor is pretty busy at the moment

Indeed. Local business is thriving which makes me happy in one part; on the other side, it slows things down on the online endeavors.

I would very much prefer to work more online. Let's see if this and HobbyCode can eventually turn the tides :)

Quote from: esoito on October 27, 2012, 11:00:24 PM
but once he's more available....

...I can put it on the queue.
Email/Paypal: betselectiongmail.com
-- Victor

weddings

watching the edited video now will post if i have any questions Sam!

TwoCatSam

If dogs don't go to heaven, when I die I want to go where dogs go.   ...Will Rogers

weddings

Hey TCS if you were to look at the second video I think you got the wrong bets. It is on spin 60 number 18, the triggers are 2 and >2 and 1 and 2. However you bet on the 0 groups instead of 1 am I right to say that?

weddings

the same thing happened on spin 67 number 20. you bet group 0 instead of 1.

and at spin 68 number 12. you did not bet on the trigger 1 and 2 which is group 1.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

TwoCatSam

Weddings

You are probably right.   I do not have the time to examine it now.

I have to work very hard to not make mistakes.  Mistakes are my undoing.  Even in my office I get very confused and bet wrong.  Sometimes I catch it; sometimes not.

I will get back to you.  Promise.

Sm

TwoCatSam

weddings

You are so right! 

And you're the only person to ever watch my videos close enough to catch a mistake.

Thanks.

Sm

valvo

I'm unable to see the videos at the moment due to moving houses. Was the mistake in your favor and have you played since Your last post?

esoito

Quote from: TwoCatSam on October 29, 2012, 08:37:06 PM

I have to work very hard to not make mistakes.  Mistakes are my undoing.  Even in my office I get very confused and bet wrong.  Sometimes I catch it; sometimes not.

Sm

A clicker really would help enormously. It would give you more time to analyse what to do, thereby reduce the chances of missing an opportunity.

weddings

yes TCS i got comfortable and watched the whole video just to make sure I got the system right. may I know what's the stop loss and win that you recommend? also will we get more wins then lose over time?

topcat888

Hey Sam ~ Great to see you're on the up..!

I liked GUT alot and got to grips using Track4 a couple of years back, when you were into it before...

Would it be possible to automate it in anyway to avoid the mistakes etc..? I've tried the dgt file of 'GUT for 4 numbers' but that didn't seem to work in the same way (it didn't win at all)

Go careful mate...! Remember, What the lord Roulette giveth with one hand the lord Roulette taketh away with the other..!  >:(

Best of luck to you Sam.!

esoito

Quote from: topcat888 on October 30, 2012, 06:55:03 AM

Would it be possible to automate it in anyway to avoid the mistakes etc..?

YES. It a CLICKER will do this.

A clicker automatically places chips according to instructions it receives either directly from the player, or from its own internal code.

That's why I've already mentioned the need several times in this thread.

Victor is aware and has added it to his to-do list for once his current contract work has ended.