Our members are dedicated to PASSION and PURPOSE without drama!

Will it be any difference if betting one or 34 numbers??

Started by Ralph, January 15, 2013, 12:59:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ralph

Strictly by math it will be no difference in the outcome using any bet on a EU wheel. The loss will be the HE in the long run.  I use to play a few chips inside, but would like to test if I can win doing opposite.   I will use 2000 units and if that is lost I give it up. I will use a NZ wheel for the play as in this case I consider the chance of winning must be better as betting 34 leave 2 numbers not covered instead of three.

I will play against the last two numbers would not repeat. This is in all ways opposite how I use to play. On a loss I will bet some fewer chips to try to recover, and if real deep I may consider a progression.

I will do a session a day for some time, and end it if reaching 20 units plus. The NZ do not allow to use more than 24 hours to finish, and the game can not rest over 60 minutes.

Ralph

Thrilling! I did not got the best start, went back about 300 units, come back .
Duration 61 spins.

If miss I add a chip, and remove the last hit. Not sure if I do the same in other sessions.

Plus 55 units.

Ralph

The first two spins was on red to get the numbers, they lost, Playing the 34 numbers hitting 12 times in a row. Plus 20

Total: 37.5 x 2 units (I use 0,5).

Ralph

Thrilling! First I by misstake open a session using Zero wheel, and first hit was zero. I try just to come out, so I start removing the hit until just one left, and about 200 back. Then I progress the sole number until I got plus. Was 10 units on the number.

Plus  plus 28 x 2 units.

Total: 65.5 x 2 units.

Ralph

Did this in the minimum number of spins. 11 as I won the first EC bet to get numbers.

plus 10 x 2 units.

Total: 75.5 x 2 units.

Ralph

This went along with the winning every spins.

11 spins and 10 x 2 units.

Total: 85.5 x 2 units.

Ralph

This was thrilling a lot of missing hits at start, went down to 4 numbers, did a progression from seven numbers.  85 spins and  61 x 2 units plus.

Total 146.5 x 2 units.

I have to think about how to handle such a sessions, a prog will not always help.

Ralph

A run of 13 spins and 20 units plus.

Total 156.5 x 2 units.

Ralph

An early miss, removing after a hit and add a chip on the miss.

16 spins and plus 10 x 2 units.

Total: 166.5 units.

The question is, can I reach 2000 units before the bust, which is unavoidable at time?

Ralph

An early miss, added a chip and start remove the hitting numbers. Come back to break even started then all over.  20 units plus.

Total 176.5 x2 units.

Ralph

Very similar to previous, made 19 spins. 20 units plus.

Total: 186.5 x 2 units.

Ralph

Got a miss on that should be the last spin, add a chip and start remove the hits, went to break even and then did bet one on 34 numbers 10 hits.  26 spins.

I do not change the numbers bet anymore, I pick two to not bet and stay with them all session.

20 plus.

Total: 196.5

Here is the point many should stop as it is plus 20% of the risking bankroll.
I will continue a bit more, as I do not think it matters to take breaks.

Ralph

Bet all except 7 and 10, 10 spins all hit. Plus 20 units.

Total: 206.5

Ralph

Ten hits in a row (not very unlikley with the covering) Plus 20.

Total: 216.5 x 2.

Ralph

Excluding number 35 and 36. Plus 20. 10 spins all hit.

Total: 226.5 x 2